Search similar:

uniqs

w0g
o.O
join:2001-08-30
Springfield, OR

w0g

oh god..

Millions upon millions of times increase in radiation emissions.. Because companies think it's cheaper to do that than deploy fiber optics to peoples homes. Great.

Guess residents will enjoy a dose of brain injury, molecular damage, and cancer with their high wireless pings and extremely low wireless broadband caps.

I totally support limiting wireless deployment, and deploying fiber to the homes instead.

Here's a nice video to support the cause:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· xN5DHFvU

clickie
@unsi.net

clickie

Anon

Quick! Someone needs to extinguish that huge electromagnetic generator in the sky -- the sun!
Skippy25
join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO

Skippy25

Thank God for an atmosphere that protects us from a great part of that huh?
slckusr
Premium Member
join:2003-03-17
Greenville, SC

slckusr to clickie

Premium Member

to clickie
We probably shouldnt mention the huge electromagnetic field surrounding the plant either.

w0g
o.O
Springfield, OR

1 edit

w0g

said by slckusr:

We probably shouldnt mention the huge electromagnetic field surrounding the plant either.

The video mentions the electromagnetic field of earth. It's called Schumann resonance and the earths field of 7.83Hz is used by all life, and we're tuned into it. The problem, if you watched the video, is the microwave and 4G towers are overriding the Schumann resonance, making people and animals die off and get sick. In fact, man-made radiation has increased by millions of times in the last few decades, and has been steadily going up over the course of the last 100 years, resulting in increased illnesses, and species going extinct, and other issues that have driven the world to illness.

If you remove the Schumann resonance from human life, we get extremely sick, and when it's reintroduced people get better and recover. The microwave systems are also causing our brains, cells, and DNA to malfunction, preventing healing from cancer and other illnesses. Watch the well produced video I provided before which covers this.

BTW: Yes, Sun is full of harmful EMF/radiation. If our earth didn't shield us from it, we'd never survive. Now man-made EMF is just as bad as the Suns, and it's basically killing us.

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sc ··· sonances

atcotr
@wideopenwest.com

atcotr

Anon

Wait a second, you're not kidding. This is awkward. Have you ever taken a physics class? If EMF is so dangerous, why haven't cops gotten hip tumors from their 5W VHF radios?
slckusr
Premium Member
join:2003-03-17
Greenville, SC

slckusr to w0g

Premium Member

to w0g
For what its worth I do think all the extra radio signals and what not affect us, our bodies are composed mainly of water and water is an excellent conductor. Im not going to alter my lifestyle to avoid it (its pretty hard unless i build faraday cage around my house). I do not however think your crazy, Its just something I cant really control (much like inhaling all the car exhaust). I did have a few wireless routers and a femtocell in my old place, and i had tons of plants growing in the house everywhere with no apparent ill effect. SO while i do think it has some effect on us (we are a big electrical conductor afterall) i think sometimes the fears are exaggerated.
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

CXM_Splicer to atcotr

Premium Member

to atcotr
said by atcotr :

If EMF is so dangerous, why haven't cops gotten hip tumors from their 5W VHF radios?

Actually, police forces all over the country are getting rid of their hand-held radar guns due to the operators developing higher than normal rates of lymphatic and testicular cancers. This is the same non-ionizing radiation people have been saying is completely harmless.
openbox9
Premium Member
join:2004-01-26

openbox9 to w0g

Premium Member

to w0g
said by w0g:

resulting in increased illnesses, and species going extinct, and other issues that have driven the world to illness.

Yet life expectancy continues to increase?

w0g
o.O
Springfield, OR

w0g

said by openbox9:

said by w0g:

resulting in increased illnesses, and species going extinct, and other issues that have driven the world to illness.

Yet life expectancy continues to increase?

More people taking care of themselves and not going to war or getting killed man. And life continues to decrease in all other species, especially ones sensitive to EMF.

Also we don't have life expectancy numbers for hundreds of years ago for perfectly cared for humans to compare it to. Before technology and man-made hazards became a reality.
openbox9
Premium Member

openbox9

Premium Member

Anthropologists certainly have estimated lifespans since we walked on all fours. And yes, technology, modern science, and people caring better for themselves have done wonders
clone (banned)
join:2000-12-11
Portage, IN

clone (banned) to openbox9

to openbox9
Interesting you bring this up. Life expectancy only skyrocketed in recent centuries because of significantly decreased deaths of people under the age of 2 years old. Until recently, postnatal care was effectively nonexistent. If you lived to be 3-4 years old, you would probably live to be 70. If you take this into account, by some data sets you can actually see a marked decrease in the actual length of life of many demographics, while the "life expectancy" number remains high.

Like anything, you can make the data say anything you want, just an interesting facet that I had only recently taken into account.
openbox9
Premium Member

openbox9

Premium Member

Granted, infant mortality rates continue decreasing thanks to modern medicine. The trend is still longer life even if you exclude the first five years of life. Regardless of how data can be manipulated, I'll enjoy my 'expected' old age of 80+ now versus less than 40 just a few short centuries ago.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

DataRiker to CXM_Splicer

Premium Member

to CXM_Splicer
Completely harmless at certain levels. A microwave can easily fry a human.

w0g
o.O
Springfield, OR

w0g to openbox9

to openbox9
Oh yeah but they take into account that man used to have natural predators, and had to do more manual work and had to deal with savages, like people killing each other and having no way to 'hunt down' murderers because murderers generally were the ones in power.

Today people get to be protected by housing and are uber lazy and domesticated. This would have to be the reason, besides wars, and other shit, that mans life expectancies keep going up. Of course electronic weapons make war easier for the US, so less deaths from war are going to happen whereas other nations can be completely annihilated.

I also didn't even consider that babies have such a much higher chance of survival these days and once they make it past childhood they're almost entirely self-sufficient and won't normally die without something extreme or tragic happening.
jjeffeory
jjeffeory
join:2002-12-04
Bloomington, IN

jjeffeory to openbox9

to openbox9
It's amazing what babies surviving past their 2nd year and regular hygiene can do to raise that life expectancy.

Napsterbater
Meh
MVM
join:2002-12-28
Milledgeville, GA

Napsterbater to CXM_Splicer

MVM

to CXM_Splicer
Care to cite a source.
b10010011
Whats a Posting tag?
join:2004-09-07
united state

b10010011 to w0g

to w0g
said by w0g:

Guess residents will enjoy a dose of brain injury, molecular damage, and cancer with their high wireless pings and extremely low wireless broadband caps.

Says the guy with a cellular phone in his pocket
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

CXM_Splicer to Napsterbater

Premium Member

to Napsterbater
Sure, here are a couple:

Cluster of testicular cancer in police officers exposed to hand-held radar.
»www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub ··· /8213849

Radar Guns Linked To Cancer - Police Departments Taking Precautions
»articles.dailypress.com/ ··· g-cancer

Connecticut Is First State to Bar Hand-Held Radar Guns
»www.nytimes.com/1992/06/ ··· uns.html

Cancer Talk Spurs Ban Of Radar Guns (Florida)
»articles.orlandosentinel ··· ar-units

Hand-held Radar Guns On Way Out In San Diego
»articles.orlandosentinel ··· ld-radar

Napsterbater
Meh
MVM
join:2002-12-28
Milledgeville, GA
(Software) OPNsense
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO

Napsterbater

MVM

All of those are from 1991 - 1993, so in 20 years no one has seemed to come up with any better findings?

And as of now there are still a lot of police using radar guns, but probably a decrease because of the introduction of laser guns that are better in many ways anyways.

w0g
o.O
Springfield, OR

w0g to b10010011

to b10010011
I know. I kick myself over it. It's like an addiction and I realize that it's the only way to get my work done. I have some ideas on reducing the amount of EMF though by utilizing better antenna and directed-energy, using new multi-functional radio frequency radar systems to track each device and communicate using a mere focused stream of photons rather than an omnidirectional signal that penetrates everything.

Patented Todd Giffen, 2011 when I had my first thoughts about it.

Right now if I weren't going through governmental abuse I would ditch my cellphone and move into a shack on some land, moving towards less "pixel" world and more "real world". Face to face interactions, less screen time, and not using wireless communications in favor of fiber optics.