spc
Search similar:

uniqs

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

[Game] Concerning weapon selection in BS: Infinite.

I'm just gonna post my question here. I tried posting it over @ the BS infinite 2K forums but I keep getting a timed out error followed by wrong password(wtf?)

First, I'm not trolling so please do not delete or close this thread till my question has been fully answered, thanks. Ok, so what's up with the weapon selection? you can equip a variate of plasmids but you can only select between two weapons?(using keyboard and mouse) (secondary and primary) Everytime i fire up BS: infinite, i have the same problem. I know I have more than two weapons because I either just bought it from the vender or picked it up from a corpse. The problem occurs in the DLC's and in the base game.

I try pressing keys 1,2,3, etc(not numpad) and even try F1, F2, F3, etc., also try my numpad. I try to switch to another weapon at the vender by selecting it or buying ammo but i'm already full on ammo and so it doesn't work. I have tried pressing "O" key and selecting a different weapon from the weapon i already have and still nothing. The game launches up without any problems and plays with absolutely no lag.

EDIT:
After doing a few more minutes of gameplay while trying to post this, I find that its accessible however, only by controller. So, here is my main question. Why is this option given only to the controller and not to the keyboard & mouse? I'm confused here, shouldn't the two offer the same options? Of course, the controller is far more comfortable but it has less buttons while keyboard and mouse(together) setup has more. Makes no sense. You can switch through your entire selections of plasmids but you can't do the same with the weapons(keyboard and mouse)? I don't see the option given in key layout with the weapons however plasmids do (witch are 1,2,3, etc keys(not numpad).