said by dennismurphy:
Is there a reason you're not looking at the builtin mail.app? I promise it doesn't suck like outlook express or any of the MS builtin tools.
Here are some reasonable questions that will influence my choice.
1. Does the xxxx software (sw) have ability to import messages, folders and contacts from a Windows(x64)-based Microsoft Outlook *.pst file?
2. What about message rules?
3. Can the sw export to an archive from both/either Windows/Mac?
4. Can the sw import from a postbox archive-file generated by the opposite file-type of computer (Windows vs. Mac)?
5. Does ANY mechanism exist to convert postbox archive from Windows to Mac and vice versa? If 'yes,' please explain.--
Oh, I love the smell of fish. Guts, rotten, it's all good.