Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf

MVM

Well, you're not missing much.

cb14
join:2013-02-04
Miami Beach, FL

cb14

I know. I can read it, I just cannot post .
twinclouds
join:2010-06-12
San Diego, CA

twinclouds to PX Eliezer1

to PX Eliezer1
said by PX Eliezer1:

I am not sure if Vestalink is going that way or not, but there are some signs.

Does Vestalink has a forum?
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

said by twinclouds:

Does Vestalink has a forum?

AFAICT customers have asked for help in [this] forum, as well as on the Obihai company's OBiTalk forum.

It has been stated that the company won't provide configuration assistance for any device they don't supply, so this is one specific limitation on support.

Of note, they do have a customer feedback forum.
»intelafone.uservoice.com/

graysonf
MVM
join:1999-07-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf to cb14

MVM

to cb14
said by cb14:

I know. I can read it, I just cannot post .

Then we aren't missing much
schep
join:2001-09-25

schep to cb14

to cb14
Well I am another one, who has been getting blank pages for the last few days. Removed cookies to no avail. I don't post much, but I like the feature to see unread posts only, which does not exist if you don't log in.

cb14
join:2013-02-04
Miami Beach, FL

cb14 to graysonf

to graysonf
Probably true.
mrdialup
join:2013-11-17

mrdialup to cb14

to cb14
No new posts since yesterday, therefore it looks like very few people have the ability to login. Wonder what's going on.

graysonf
MVM
Fort Lauderdale, FL

graysonf

MVM

There were two new posts, made in the 2-3am ish time frame. I can get in just fine, but was seeing only blank pages two days ago.
mike8675309
join:2009-01-05
Farmington, MN

mike8675309 to cb14

to cb14
There may be some regional load balancing going on that is causing some folks getting in and others not. IE 9 shows an HTTP 500 error being thrown.

ripcity00
@comcast.net

ripcity00 to graysonf

Anon

to graysonf
I've had the same issues with blank screens trying to log in this weekend using several different browsers, etc. If I don't log in, I can see some new posts on the site but very low compared to normal. Now matter which browser, once I log in I get the blank screen when using the obi link to the forum.
schep
join:2001-09-25

schep to cb14

to cb14
I discovered that if I change the user agent to Internet Explorer the blank page loads. I am using a Mac, so Internet Explorer does not exist for it. It seems that they changed something which now checks for the kind of browser used. Chrome, Safari, nor Opera worked for me.

graysonf
MVM
Fort Lauderdale, FL

2 edits

graysonf to ripcity00

MVM

to ripcity00
said by ripcity00 :

I've had the same issues with blank screens trying to log in this weekend using several different browsers, etc. If I don't log in, I can see some new posts on the site but very low compared to normal. Now matter which browser, once I log in I get the blank screen when using the obi link to the forum.

I had the same problem for a few days, but managed to clear it up by deleting my recent Chrome browsing history (for the past day).

And yes, postings to the site are way down, indicating that many others are having the same problem.

I have logged into the site and sent the Administrator a personal message bout this. Hopefully s/he can get in to read it.
mike8675309
join:2009-01-05
Farmington, MN

mike8675309 to cb14

to cb14
Started working about 30 minutes ago.