uniqs

Msradell
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
Louisville, KY

Msradell

Premium Member

Channel 1741, CSN-HD

Does anybody know if it's possible to get this channel outside of the Chicago area? When I look at the channel lineup here in Louisville it shows that that channel is optional but I don't see anywhere where I can sign up to get it.

ILpt4U
Premium Member
join:2006-11-12
Saint Louis, MO
ARRIS TM822
Asus RT-N66

1 edit

ILpt4U

Premium Member

It should be in HD Premium, as most of the HD Out of Market RSNs are

Be advised, that Chicago sporting events will be blacked out on CSN-Chicago, as CSN does not own the rights to broadcast Cubs, White Sox, Blackhawks, and Bulls games out of market (MLB, NHL, and NBA, respectfully, have the out of market rights)

For out of market games, you need the applicable out of market package, either via online or TV subscription (MLB Extra Innings, NHL Center Ice, NBA League Pass)

If memory serves, CSN-Chicago is available for customers out of the Milwaukee, Indy, and Central IL (Springfield/Urbana-Champaign/Decatur) VHOs, in addition to the Chicago VHO. Don't quote me on that, and I think the blackout rules vary depending on where you are in those markets

Msradell
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
Louisville, KY

Msradell

Premium Member

We really would like NHL Center Ice however U-verse doesn't carry it!

ILpt4U
Premium Member
join:2006-11-12
Saint Louis, MO

ILpt4U

Premium Member

You can get the online version, NHL Gamecenter. It can be played on Apple TV, PS3, XBOX 360, Roku.

»www.nhl.com/ice/gclfaq.h ··· =devices