Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tlg
Premium
join:2001-08-23
Melbourne, FL

[Phone] Business SIP product.

Just wanted to post something positive here as I'm impressed with this service.

I've installed two business clients with 8 channel SIP trunks from BHN, and have been nothing but impressed. Both customers are using Grandstream UCM6100 asterisk IP PBX's, with a variety of phones, both local & remote (via VPN) and they absolutely love the service.

Support has been great. Eric George called me today (on a Sunday) moments after I had sent him an email about a traditional POTS fax / alarm line that had gone down at a new install. I sent the email hoping he would see it first thing Monday morning, and was surprised when he called me a few moments after I had sent it.

I have two more in the pipe line for SIP trunk installs, and all 4 will realize a more flexible system, & a cost savings of 15-30% over their current traditional POTS or PRI services.

There's lots of SIP providers out there, but BHN actually has a dedicated network just for phone services that keeps the SIP traffic segregated from the rest of the customers other Internet traffic, and the support has been very pro-active. The other SIP providers I've had experience with do support via email or chat only.

BZ to BHN on this one!
--
twitter.com/tgaume

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
Thank you TLG and I will absolutely pass it on!