uniqs
EdmundGerber
join:2010-01-04

EdmundGerber to capdjq

to capdjq

Re: [FireFox] Firefox 29 beta available

said by capdjq:

said by ZZZZZZZ:

Do your homework..........it's an optimized version without all the crap,and it just works better.

I have it installed. But, since I have no problems with the latest FF, I find no difference. Its based on the same OS and, probably leaner, underneath. However I can't tell any difference in looks. To me its exactly similar. Not denigrating it just my opinion.
Plus some plugins don't work.

Which ones? I've yet to encounter any problems with plugins. It would be interesting to know which ones - and why.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

said by EdmundGerber:

said by capdjq:

said by ZZZZZZZ:

Do your homework..........it's an optimized version without all the crap,and it just works better.

I have it installed. But, since I have no problems with the latest FF, I find no difference. Its based on the same OS and, probably leaner, underneath. However I can't tell any difference in looks. To me its exactly similar. Not denigrating it just my opinion.
Plus some plugins don't work.

Which ones? I've yet to encounter any problems with plugins. It would be interesting to know which ones - and why.

Can't update my Logitech Harmony. Have no idea why. Cannot use it to install themes on my WD Live Streaming Media. Will not accept media player ISP Number.

Its a good browser but I don't find any radical difference to FF. The only problem I have with FF is the Adobe Flash script stops working on some sites and a warning appears. Otherwise I don't find any pressing need to switch.

Actually I'm using 29 Beta as my main Browser and its quite good. No problems thus far.All my plug ins and Extensions work.