spc
Search similar:

uniqs

IanM
@comcastbusiness.net

IanM

Anon

It's like taxes

If I pay for an internet subscription and I pay for Netflix, why would I pay more if I want to use my internet to connect to Netflix? If that's the case, every streaming site on the internet should have this "tax" applied to it. How about YouTube? ISPs provide a service then complain when you use it. AT&T does this ALL THE TIME.

davidc502
join:2002-03-06
Mount Juliet, TN

4 recommendations

davidc502

They complain because they don't have the infrastructure to support today's bandwidth consumption by modern consumers. It's my opinion they've squandered the money made instead of re-investment in the networks they support. It's a generalization, but that's the sense I get of the deal.

Allessior
@verizon.net

Allessior

Anon

Theft by Deception in Florida:

»www.sagepub.com/lippmanc ··· FL13.pdf

In thousands of cases now, including mine, Verizon FiOS willfully, knowingly, and consciously took my private property (i.e., my money) when they promised the availability of Yankee games on YES, but they knew that the Yankee games WOULD NOT BE on YES in my area.  At the time of my FiOS contract, Verizon knew that YES, MLB, NY Yankees, and Verizon FiOS had agreed to NOT SHOW YANKEE GAMES outside of the New York/New Jersey metro area markets, yet, knowing this, Verizon FiOS willfully accepted/took my private property (i.e., my money).  

Thousands of subscribers to YES in the Tampa, ST Pete and Sarasota/Bradenton area have fallen victim to the same deceitful actions on the part of Verizon FiOS, YES Network, The NY Yankees, and MLB (Major League Baseball).

Who cares about the bandwidth robbing from Netflix when they don't even live up to their contractual obligations and when they willy-nilly dismiss my outrage as just another loser, and they in essence rob me of my hard earned money. Why the hell would I get YES? To watch "Yankeeography" and to watch Michael Kay intervew some losers?

Verizon can go pound sand.