spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Riktar
join:2014-03-10

1 edit

Riktar

Dear Bertramwireless,,,,,,

I have been trying to get reasonably close to your advertised speeds for over a year now without success. And by the way, when you advertise speeds "Up to" I would assume that at the very least the minimum speed would be above your next lower tier speed. IE: I am paying for 6 megs down. When I cant even hit 1 meg down from 4pm until I go to bed I consider that unacceptable.

Why not just pay for a lower tier of service (3megs down) or the lowest (1.5megs down) so when I cant even hit 1 meg down I don't feel so cheated.

When I agree to pay several hundred dollars to have my self install upgraded to a "professional" install with new equipment I expect to see some difference in performance rather than the same slowdown EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Every time I have called in to your company I am told that your end shows a strong signal so the problem must be on my end. I find it telling that when I call to cancel my service I am now told that my "alignment" does not look optimal.

HUH!?!?!?!?!

Thank you for now informing me that there will be an early termination fee (in 6pt text) that I failed to read when I signed the service work order last year for the professional install. Thank you for directing me to your online service agreement that requires scrolling down several hundred lines to find that note.

And thank you for letting me know that no matter how poor my service has been for the past year that you are sticking to your guns with the early termination fee.

The cherry on top of this was the matter of fact person I talked to at customer service (whose name I wont post) who told me that she has no supervisor I can talk to, no other person who will hear my case. Apparently she reports to nobody at Bertramwireless wireless. she just makes these decisions and I am stuck with it.

So now that I know exactly what I should have known and done, I will start checking with everybody I see in the area that has a customer service paddle aimed at your tower. I will inform them in great detail how they can cancel service with you and minimize the money they have to pay you. I will make it a point to let them know their is now an alternative in the area to what you advertise as "high" speed internet.

Wont cost me a penny to do this. Just my time. And in a small community word will travel quite fast.

Enjoy your $250 victory. Let me know how that plays out at the end of this year when I (hopefully) convince my neighbors to seek service elsewhere.

Love,
Rick