share rss forum feed view:
normal

seagreen
Premium,Mod
join:2001-05-14
out there

1 edit

[Equipment] April / July WISP Equipment For Sale or Wanted

If anyone has any extra equipment to sell, or wants to buy some please feel free to post it here. Please note the rules regarding this thread below:

ABSOLUTELY NO RESELLERS!!!! Any reseller posting within this thread will be immediately placed on a three day watch which means all posts will need to be approved to a moderator prior to posting. No exceptions.

Editing a post - If you need to edit a post, please bear in mind that you can't edit your post beyond the following day of your original post. So, if you want to edit your post, make sure you edit it on the same day you posted or IM one of your forum hosts to edit the post for you.

Once you sell (or buy) your equipment, please contact the forum host to let me know that the post can be deleted. This will help us to keep the posts current.

Do not reply with your questions/comments/etc. to sellers within this thread. Send them an email, an IM or give them a call. This will help keep the thread restricted to sales/wanted posts.

Sellers and buyers - please be sure you have supplied contact information if you are not a site member that can be reached by IM.
Sellers - please list preferred payment methods

Please remember -no chit chat in this thread
Do not ask questions about items listed in the thread. Contact the seller by IM, email or whatever contact method was given.

zrob_12

join:2009-01-17

Re: [Equipment] April / June WISP Equipment For Sale or Wanted

Looking to purchase Vecima WaveRider CCU3100.

Looking to sell Vecima WaveRider CCU3000.

wirelessdog

join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD
kudos:1
reply to seagreen

I have 10 Til-Tek TA-5205H-8-90 Sector Antennas. MSRP $722 each. Streakwave Price $590.62 each. New old stock asking $200 each including shipping. Paypal, check or credit card accepted.

chris92

join:2008-09-20
Coal Valley, IL
reply to seagreen

I'm looking to buy a Ubiquiti 2.4GHz Omni antenna. Also, maybe another 2.4 Nanostation or Dish

jakkwb

join:2009-04-27
USA
reply to seagreen

Looking to by 3-4 pcs of Wireless Beehive Stinger 5.7x verticals for Motorola Canopy. Used but working is fine.

Chele

join:2003-07-23
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to seagreen

I'm looking for 10 Alvarion 900MHz AP's VL. Please let me know via PM how many you have and how much.
Thanks

Smokeshow
Premium
join:2009-02-26
Cold Lake, AB
reply to seagreen

We have a bunch of ubiquity 2.4 equipment. Prices are negotiable. All located in Cold Lake, AB. Shipping not included.

10 Nanostation NSM2 (7 brand new in box) $75 each
19 Rocket M2 $75 each
Several 2.4 Rocket dishes new in box $175
Several 2.4 15dBi120deg Rocket Sectors

Prefer payment via visa or mastercard, but can negotiate.

We are a reputable company.

Chessie

join:2011-02-02
united state
reply to seagreen

I am looking for 900mhz sector antenna's 90 to 120 degree vertical pol. Drop me a PM if you have anything your looking to sell.

prairiesky

join:2008-12-08
canada
kudos:2
reply to seagreen

Wave IP 900 Goq equipment. I'm in the process of changing over to fiber optics. Make me an offer!
Located in central canada