spc
Search similar:

uniqs
firehawk12
join:2004-09-13
Toronto, ON

firehawk12

[Internet] Titanfall connection problems

A bit of a shot in the dark, but I thought I'd just ask - I was playing Titanfall on PC fine for a week but then started getting connection problems. I'm wondering if anyone else on Bell Fibe in the Guelph area might be going through the same problem? I just don't know if it's on my end or their end, since everything else I have is working relatively fine.

Nitra
join:2011-09-15
Montreal

Nitra

Lack of information....

Please define connection problems.

SolvietSteve
@bell.ca

SolvietSteve

Anon

yeah, what she said ^ please define connection problems
firehawk12
Toronto, ON

firehawk12

It's really specific to Titanfall, so I didn't think they'd help, but essentially all the loading into and out of matches, switching from lobbies, loading into and out of menus, takes minutes longer than usual with an unskippable "Connecting..." menu screen between each load.

Given that it's on an SSD and every other game works fine, not to mention that Titanfall itself was fine at launch, I don't think it is a hardware failure.

You can see examples of the load times here:
»www.twitch.tv/firehawk12 ··· 14761375

btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805

said by firehawk12:

It's really specific to Titanfall (...clip...)

Given that it's on an SSD and every other game works fine, not to mention that Titanfall itself was fine at launch, I don't think it is a hardware failure.

You can see examples of the load times here:

»www.twitch.tv/firehawk12 ··· 14761375

You just solved your own question. It's something to do with Titanfall. How could it be on Bell's end when you said every other game you have works fine.
firehawk12
Toronto, ON

firehawk12

Which is why I'm, as I said, taking a shot in the dark and seeing if any other Fibe users are encountering the same problem?
pavesk8
join:2010-11-03
k2j0z9

pavesk8

Probably the new matchmaking they implemented in the game. Respawn did say that it will take a little longer to connect to lobbies and after matches teams can get moved around.
firehawk12
Toronto, ON

firehawk12

I heard that as well. Unfortunately this happened a week before that. I'm hoping it clears up, but it's making it extremely difficult to play at times.