All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Window7
join:2011-12-22

Window7

Bad net since 3/21 - still not fixed

So while I understand this may not be Teksavvy's fault directly what I do find fault in is the kind of shrug the shoulders attitude of "we're doing what we can".

I've had shit downstream stats since 3/21 and have had now 2 appointments where the tech has not shown up, has not called and even got home just in time to watch his van drive away from the front of my home.

Now I'm on appointment number 2 with a no show, no phone call nada.

So now my options are to wait for another tech visit where I don't have any real route to contact the tech, make sure they are on their way etc. I can call TSI tonight, tell them to reschedule and wait til tomorrow for another appointment but what good will that do when the techs just keep phoning it in without doing anything or even showing up?

My other option is to switch to DSL at a cost of $265 to myself because of this shitty service. I'm sorry but I've been paying for cable service and have not been receiving it and because of the incumbent I'm now stuck between unuseable net or spending $265 of my own money to fix the issue. How is this fair? How is this right? How is this considered 'good' customer service?

I'm kind of at my rope's end, I do fully intend to file a complaint with the ombudsman over the technicians skipping their visits but c'mon Teksavvy get with it - I'm going to be out $265 just to fix the issue by switching to DSL since it doesn't seem you can get the incumbent to fix the cable.

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

Hi window7,

I believe you have a direct thead in the direct forum. I will catch up on your private thread and work with you to find a proper solution. It's certainly not the experience we want you to go through. You can expect a response from me in your direct thread shortly.

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan
Window7

Window7

I'll keep an eye on my thread.

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

Replied
Window7

Window7

Thanks, replied as well.

While not an ideal solution it is at least something.

I think what stings the most is that I JUST bought a new SB 6141 modem for my cable connection.