Search similar:

uniqs

FlaviusCons
@rim.net

FlaviusCons

Anon

Acanac Billing not responding

Hello,

I paid for my internet+phone for the rest of the year and now I am changing my address so I wont need internet and phone at the new address.
I contacted Billing via email (ticket) a week ago and did not get anything back yet. When opening the ticket it said a few hours to 3 business days response time but it has been 6 business days and got nothing back.

Is there any other way to contact Acanac? Any way to speed the process? I am afraid another month will pass before I get anything back from Acanac and I don't want to lose money since I am not using the service any more.

Thank you.

Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

If you can provide me with your ticket ID I can check for you.

FlaviusCons
@rim.net

FlaviusCons

Anon

Ticket ID is SNS-10954.

Thank you.

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

I will have one of my billing managers look into this right away.

FlaviusCons
@rim.net

FlaviusCons

Anon

Thanks. Waiting for a response.
Expand your moderator at work

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca to FlaviusCons

Premium Member

to FlaviusCons

Re: Acanac Billing not responding

Your ticket has already been dealt with. If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to let me know.

Please be aware that our billing dep is still waiting for your confirmation.

FlaviusCons
@213.233.84.x

FlaviusCons to FlaviusCons

Anon

to FlaviusCons
I still haven't got anything back from Acanac.

It looks like I won't have luck getting money back from this complany. :(.

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

Your ticket was replied to on April 11th. They agreed to issue you a full refund minus the time used.

FlaviusCons
@213.233.84.x

FlaviusCons

Anon

Thanks. My Mistake. Not sure how I missed the reply on the ticket and it looks like I didn't get an email notification.

I confirmed the refund.
Flavius
join:2012-01-22
Kitchener, ON

Flavius to Canaca

to Canaca
I got a reply for the internet and it will take up to 14 business days to get the refund.

I was asked what to do about VoIP and I responded over a week ago but got nothing back. Would someone be able yo look at my response and process the VoIP refund as well?

Thanks.
Flavius

Flavius to FlaviusCons

to FlaviusCons
It is almost 1.5 months since I started the cancellation process and my account still hasn't cancelled successfully.

I am still waiting for a refund for internet which apparently takes 14 business days and the VoiP part of the account hasn't even been looked at. If the internet takes over 1.5 months to cancel, is the VoiP going to take the same amount of time? 3 months for an account cancellation?

Any users around that have gone through this process? How did you cancel your account? Any tips?

Thanks.