iNick
Premium Member
join:2012-12-11
Joliet, IL

iNick to relish

Premium Member

to relish

Re: [Speed] Comcast 2014 Side Discussion about Doubling Speeds

I was told this. Comcast is pleased to announce that we will begin to deploy new XFINITY Internet speeds at no additional charge for our Blast! and Extreme 105 customers in the Northeast Division on April 1, 2014. Blast! speeds will be increased from 50/10 Mbps to 105/10 Mbps. Extreme 105 speeds will be increased from 105/20 Mbps to 150/20 Mbps and will be renamed to “Extreme 150". Customers will receive faster speeds for the same price they are currently paying. However, it is not yet available on your Central market. but I was ordered it by a Comcast Sale department even tho I have Extreme 105 already I was told Extreme 150 is not a free upgrade so when they come on Sunday something better fucking happen,
clocks11
join:2002-05-06

clocks11

said by iNick:

so when they come on Sunday something better happen

Even if they were giving you the speed bump, a visit wouldn't be necessary unless you have an old modem. I'd be suspicious.

iNick
Premium Member
join:2012-12-11
Joliet, IL

1 recommendation

iNick

Premium Member

said by clocks11:

said by iNick:

Even if they were giving you the speed bump, a visit wouldn't be necessary unless you have an old modem. I'd be suspicious.

I have an TM822G which is a D3 with 8 Channels down & 4 Channels up so I can get that speed and some more lol. but they won't do shit I was told my Node is clean with not a lot on it. I'm just pissed I can't get this speed yet.
iNick

iNick to clocks11

Premium Member

to clocks11
said by clocks11:

said by iNick:

I have an TM822G which is more good enough and I better get it or else I'll be asking for a HUGE CREDIT. Since I would be told a LIE.