Search similar:

uniqs
the65gto
join:2000-08-31
Apopka, FL

the65gto

Cisco Box's stuck error LA01

Click for full size
Both of my Cisco boxes became very sluggish so did a reboot, now both are stuck on downloading initial application Error LA01. I see another post in the direct form same subject.

weaseled386
join:2008-04-13
Edgewater, FL

weaseled386

Ok.. what has tech support said about this?
the65gto
Apopka, FL

the65gto

So far, the csr has tried several resets etc. now scheduled for tech tomorrow to replace both boxes. Highly unlikely, both would go bad?? My DTA's rebooted ok, but that is probably apples to oranges thing. Originally would take about 10 seconds to change channels, or would tell me that channel is no longer available when it did. Hense reboot. Went to other cisco box in the house, same problems. :O(
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to the65gto

Premium Member

to the65gto
I need you to post in direct with your modem MAC and both box serial numbers please.
the65gto
Apopka, FL

the65gto

Sent

Flashfox
Eco-Text -- Why print E-mails?
join:2003-10-01
Carlsbad, CA

Flashfox to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Without going into details, please post a follow-up. It's interesting that Gary can handle it but that the CSR people can't (been through this and yes... Gary saved the day). Kind of makes me wonder on the training level of the "scripts" the CSRs are using

Beachie
Where is Shelly Miscavige?
join:2001-07-12
Saint Petersburg, FL

Beachie

said by Flashfox:

Kind of makes me wonder on the training level of the "scripts" the CSRs are using

You are joking, right?

Flashfox
Eco-Text -- Why print E-mails?
join:2003-10-01
Carlsbad, CA

1 recommendation

Flashfox

Yep
the65gto
Apopka, FL

1 edit

the65gto

Well, the solution is unknown, at least to me. In the direct form, I told Gary that I had turned off my TV and resolved myself to NO TV till Tech shows. Wife told me about an hour later that the DVR's both had the time showing. (It was showing "APP" when I turned TV off) Tried it and seems back to normal. Gary said that Engineering must have fixed it.?? Day 2 still normal. Canceled a truck roll.

As far as the CSR, she did everything she could, apologized several times and changed the next available appointment from monday to the next day (saturday) Otherwise I would have had no TV for the whole weekend.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to the65gto

Premium Member

to the65gto
Yes this went downhill post fix....not happy and sorry for not getting back to you sooner than now however literally just walked in the door.