spc
Search similar:

uniqs

anhisr
join:2001-12-01
Ballwin, MO

anhisr

[CATV] Moxi box channel update.

Since the great digital update, My Moxi box channel lineup will not update. HBO is still listed and recorded on channel 600 but, that is now The Movie Channel.

defiant
Former Charter lackey
join:2013-03-22
Monroe, MI

defiant

Someone still has a Moxi?? Have you tried rebooting it?

anhisr
Ballwin, MO

anhisr

Yes I have tried that. I like the way MOXI can "think" when several shows are on at the same time. If a show has a lower priority and is repeated it records it then. Even if you say not to record repeats.

mixdup
join:2003-06-28
Alpharetta, GA

mixdup

TiVo works like that, too
sittin_tech
join:2004-04-13
Rochester, MN

sittin_tech to anhisr

to anhisr
If you can get into the diagnosis screen, there is a trigger guide update button.

anhisr
Ballwin, MO

anhisr

Forgot about that function. Now to remember how to get there. Sunday fun time. I hate to call Charter as the "expert" customer service will just roll a truck to replace it.
anhisr

anhisr

memory worked on how to get to diagnostics screen. The updates have been done in the last 24 hours. I triggered them again just in case. Did not work. Then called tech support and they flashed the machine and after the guide came back up.... same thing. Now of course I am getting a truck sent out. Yeah, his answer will be give me your MOXI. Think not. I will have to go up the corporate latter to find out why they will not update the guide. Probable answer because no one though of it

Bloop
@charter.com

Bloop

Anon

Any updates? Having the same issue with my moxi.
Craiger
join:2012-07-05
Chesterfield, MO

Craiger to anhisr

to anhisr
»www.zatznotfunny.com/201 ··· service/

anhisr
Ballwin, MO

1 recommendation

anhisr

That is through Arris. Charter updates there MOXI box through Tribune. The programs that are on are updated still. It is just the channels are wrong on the guide. They have not been updated since the all digital upgrade was done in the area.
anhisr

anhisr

The service tech came out today with a new DVR box. After talking to him he understood what i was talking about and that the Moxi is not broken. He put it in his report what I am looking for. I will give it time to go through the system and then call to see what they are doing about it. Simply a programming issue.

Bloop
@charter.com

Bloop to Bloop

Anon

to Bloop
Fixed! Moxi asked to reboot tonight and all was well afterward.

anhisr
Ballwin, MO

anhisr

Yes, the Moxi is up to date. Charter always behind when they roll something out