spc
Search similar:

uniqs
davidg716
join:2013-12-02
Kissimmee, FL

davidg716

Wide spread outage in cfl?

We lost our business phone around 10am (Internet still works though it went out for about 5 mins at the same time but came back.) and I've been on hold waiting to talk to someone in tech support for 45 minutes. This is terrible customer service for "business" accounts, we need our phones to run our business!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

I can tell you if anything is wrong otherwise....open in direct and include your modem MAC. If it came back so quickly could easily have been someone working down the street and not worthy of a call in.
davidg716
Kissimmee, FL

davidg716

The phone came back about about 1hr after it went down. The disappointing part was that I was on hold with business support almost the entire time. It actually came back while I was on hold so I gave up. I really miss the days if when business first came out and you could get someone to answer the call on the first ring without being on hold. Sounds like BH needs to hire some more business phone techs!

The other problem I had was after putting in my business's phone number, it first transfered me to residential service, after sitting on hold for about 15 minutes I was told they couldn't help me but transfer me to the business side, which is when I sat on hold for the additional 45 minutes.

It's all working now, but the reason I called so fast was we have been having brief outages like this for the past week or so, so I decided to call in real quick while it was down so they could try and take a look at the situation and perhaps have someone come out and check out out connection.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to davidg716

Premium Member

to davidg716
David I offered to help you....could have saved you a bit of frustration there given the phone situation at that moment. Nevertheless....our apologies for the experience today.
davidg716
Kissimmee, FL

davidg716

Yes, and thank you for offering, Unfortunately, well, fortunately I suppose, the phones came back up about 5 minutes after I posted the original post. Everything was back working by the time you saw this thread.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to davidg716

Premium Member

to davidg716
No worries... next time reach out please....