spc
Search similar:

uniqs

DanielInNC
@rr.com

DanielInNC

Anon

[Anveo] ObiHai special with Anveo

I'm switching from using Google Voice with ObiHai to a regular VoIP service. I'd like to buy the ObiHai special Anveo has going, but its system doesn't seem to let me. I'm already a customer because I used them for E911 service. But trying to buy the ObiHai special always results in the "we'll send you an email and click on the link to confirm", but I never get an email. It seems that Anveo is presuming that all users will need to create a new account, instead of simply updating their E911 account.

I've tried it multiple times & clicked on the "Live Support" button (which is always offline) to email them, but nothing. I'm starting to reconsider Anveo if this is an indication of their customer service.

Has anyone done this? Surely there must be a way to sign up on their website for this special, but I can't find it.

Daniel
anveo
Premium Member
join:2010-02-08

anveo

Premium Member

If you already have an account then you will need to signup though OBITALK portal (it is fully automated procedure) and then login into your E911 Anveo account and open a ticket to move account balance to the new account/

DanielInNC
@rr.com

DanielInNC

Anon

But that's exactly what I did. When you log into ObiTalk and go through the portal, it asks you for new account creation information. Putting in the email information for the account I already have results in it responding that I should check my email to continue.

But I never get an email. So how does one actually sign up?