Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

1 edit

Darknessfall

Premium Member

[CustSvc] Oh Comcast, Your Advertising Always Amuses Me

Click for full size
Click for full size
The front side of this ad said "Don't wait for AT&T U-verse to pass you off to another company. Call Comcast today."

They're really trying to stir up trouble with the Frontier CT thing that hasn't even gone into effect yet.

We got this ad in the mail today lol.

I guess it's not ok when TWC can pass off it's customers to Comcast then, right? These crazy people need to make up their mind on what they're thinking lol.
Zoder
join:2002-04-16
Miami, FL

1 recommendation

Zoder

[CustSvc] Re: Oh Comcast, Your Advertising Always Amuses Me

"Xfinity from Comcast is here to stay"

Unless you are one of the markets we plan to sell to get the TWC merger approved

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

2 edits

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by Zoder:

"Xfinity from Comcast is here to stay"

Unless you are one of the markets we plan to sell to get the TWC merger approved

I think the second picture should say this in an ad to TWC customers "Don't wait for TWC to pass you off to Comcast. Call Verizon or AT&T today."

In the ad they're also saying that AT&T can only do up to 24 Mbps when they had the 45 Mbps tier for quite a while now.

I also laughed at this "Delivers reliably fast speeds even during peak hours" and it says YES for Comcast and NO for AT&T.

train_wreck
slow this bird down
join:2013-10-04
Antioch, TN
Cisco ASA 5506
Cisco DPC3939

train_wreck

said by Darknessfall:

I also laughed at this "Delivers reliably fast speeds even during peak hours" and it says YES for Comcast and NO for AT&T.

:D

FureverFurry
RIP Daphne: 3/12/05 - 6/19/12
Premium Member
join:2012-02-20
49xxx

1 recommendation

FureverFurry to Darknessfall

Premium Member

to Darknessfall
"Call Comcast today" -- we'll get around to answering your call TOMORROW.

hopefullywel
@comcast.net

hopefullywel

Anon

Yea. I got this too. I have a friend who works at AT&T and no one is sure what will happen. Lots of managers and long time workers are leaving the company or transferring back to the cell phone side before the sale is complete. These ads have also apparently really hurt sales for Uverse which is sad as it's a great service for a fair price. Though I do wonder how Frontier will afford to pay for content as they had to practically borrow tons of cash for this deal. Hopefully they'll provide Comcast some well needed competition.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

1 recommendation

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by hopefullywel :

Yea. I got this too. I have a friend who works at AT&T and no one is sure what will happen. Lots of managers and long time workers are leaving the company or transferring back to the cell phone side before the sale is complete. These ads have also apparently really hurt sales for Uverse which is sad as it's a great service for a fair price. Though I do wonder how Frontier will afford to pay for content as they had to practically borrow tons of cash for this deal. Hopefully they'll provide Comcast some well needed competition.

That's really disappointing. AT&T has over priced internet, but really cheap TV service. I hope they don't fall apart with U-verse in CT. Comcast's ads always attack someone else, but never show how they're good without lying.