All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99

I tried to download second episode from Usenet

and I couldn't find anything except for junk files! Usenet is becoming more and more useless. Just last week it was difficult for me but finally found a legitimate copy of first episode. Now I try to get second episode and its all flooded with password encrypted files, exe viruses. Also how do the uploaders get away with uploading only 50 mb malware but it shows on binsearch as 1.5 GB?

TuxRaiderPen2
Make America Great Again
join:2009-09-19

TuxRaiderPen2

said by chgo_man99:
and I couldn't find anything except for junk files! Usenet is becoming more and more useless. Just last week it was difficult for me but finally found a legitimate copy of first episode. Now I try to get second episode and its all flooded with password encrypted files, exe viruses. Also how do the uploaders get away with uploading only 50 mb malware but it shows on binsearch as 1.5 GB?
Well first an easy way to combat the issue of junk exe. Use a real OS which won't run that stuff to start.

»www.linuxmint.com/download.php

Second,

»nzbindex.nl/search/?q=ga ··· 1&more=0
Rekrul
join:2007-04-21
Milford, CT

Rekrul to chgo_man99

to chgo_man99
said by chgo_man99:

and I couldn't find anything except for junk files! Usenet is becoming more and more useless.

I agree that it's getting much harder to find TV shows on Usenet. Half the time, it seems that the episodes don't get posted at all.

As for Game of Thrones, I assume you're talking about the current season. These are good copies;

»nzbindex.nl/release/1071 ··· ytes.nzb
»nzbindex.nl/release/1071 ··· .nfo.nzb