All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
FastTimes1
join:2002-02-05
Intercourse, PA

FastTimes1

Would somoene proof-read my Anevo call plan?

Click for full size
I've been using GV/obi for the past few years, and just learned recently that is not going to be an option for me next month. I signed up for the $84/yr anevo plan (I probably should researched this more first!)

Anyways, this is my current hardware/number situation:

Anevo: A new 213-222-2222 number, using my Obi100 (voicemail answers after 45s)
Google Voice : My landline "home" number I've had for years: 213-111-1111
My cell # (voicemail forwarded to the same GV account)
Wife's cell #
NOMOROBO account

What I'd like to do is port my GV number over to Anevo and then build a call-flow that does the following:

1: Send blocked numbers (Anevo black-list) the disconnect tone
2: If the number is my cell phone, ring my Obi device (allow to ring for 2 mins)
3: Otherwise, simulring Obi, My cell, GV, NOMOROBO (besides ringing two lines, I want to use the spam feature of GV combined with the blacklist used by NOMOROBO to intercept as many calls as possible)
4: After 30 seconds of no answer, take a message (with Anevo), transcribe and notify via email.

How does this plan look? Can I ignore those warnings? I'm not using every connector. Is it safe to leave them un-terminated?

And finally, if I have several Call Flows, how do I determine which one is the active plan?
mike8675309
join:2009-01-05
Farmington, MN

mike8675309

You are missing your SIP Phone. That goes between your transfer and your Voice mail. You'll want two of them as that is where you set the ring time before moving on through the flow.
There is a max ring time of 10 minutes.
Take the output of the transfer into the SIP phone. The output of the Sip Phone to Voice Mail.
Emailing voice mail is free. Transcribing has a fee. In the email a copy of the voice mail recorded is sent. You can control how big the file is.

cybersaga
join:2011-12-19
Selby, ON

cybersaga

I'm assuming in those Transfer controls you're transferring to a SIP Device (your Obi). That's not the common way to do it if you're only ringing your Obi (as Mike said, we're used to seeing the SIP Phone control), but it should work just as well. The options might be different between the Transfer and SIP Phone controls though. Might not matter.

But if you want to ring multiple phones at once, the Transfer control is probably the only way to do it (or the simplest anyway).