dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
« bpuIt's not just NJ »
This is a sub-selection from Are you fucking kidding me?
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080 to AkumaKuru

to AkumaKuru

Re: Are you fucking kidding me?

if you haven't been paying attention these past dozen or so years.. plenty of people in government and business generally lack any moral compass these days and are about themselves getting more and EVERYBODY else getting less. NJ isn't at the top of the list, but it ranks high (top dirty dozen).

when was the last time you paid a fair gasoline price? did it last for more than 3 months in the last 10 years?
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

CXM_Splicer

Premium Member

said by tmc8080:

if you haven't been paying attention these past dozen or so years.. plenty of people in government and business generally lack any moral compass these days and are about themselves getting more and EVERYBODY else getting less.

Exactly right. Businesses of all types have been spending money to get 'their guy' into office. Politics these days is nothing but a corrupt revolving door to the business world.

Maybe it is just a coincidence that the BPU Commissioner's son works (or worked) for a Verizon lobby firm?
WhatNow
Premium Member
join:2009-05-06
Charlotte, NC

WhatNow

Premium Member

Surprised you did not say his wife instead of a son.
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

CXM_Splicer

Premium Member

I was only aware of the son... does the wife work there too?

cork1958
Cork
Premium Member
join:2000-02-26

cork1958 to tmc8080

Premium Member

to tmc8080
said by tmc8080:

if you haven't been paying attention these past dozen or so years.. plenty of people in government and business generally lack any moral compass these days and are about themselves getting more and EVERYBODY else getting less. NJ isn't at the top of the list, but it ranks high (top dirty dozen).

"plenty of people in government and business generally lack any moral compass these days and are about themselves getting more and EVERYBODY else getting less"

^
This
« bpuIt's not just NJ »
This is a sub-selection from Are you fucking kidding me?