Premium Member
join:2014-04-18
Boone, NC

1 recommendation

jesselperry

Premium Member

Getting 60/4 Spectrum speeds in western NC; Boone, NC

Click for full size
Just had a filter replaced on my line - so not sure if that cleared something up. However, since then I've been getting the 60/4 advertised speeds from for Spectrum. Looking forward to them hopefully doubling upload speeds soon for Spectrum 2.0
browncoat
join:2008-12-02
Montgomery, AL

browncoat

said by jesselperry:

Looking forward to them hopefully doubling upload speeds soon for Spectrum 2.0

Someone said after the digital conversion is complete nationwide they were going to bump it up to 100Mbps. Then again, someone said Obama was going to end warrantless wiretaps and we all know how that turned out.
blackcap95
join:2010-03-19
Magna, UT

blackcap95 to jesselperry

to jesselperry
Here, south of Lincolnton, the 30->60 upgrade has been made, and more channels have been added (CSPAN-3, TV Japan, NHL Network HD, etc.).

It appears to be a gradual upgrade to Spectrum-level service in all but name, with the formal name change made when all upgrades in the area have been completed.

mixdup
join:2003-06-28
Alpharetta, GA

mixdup to browncoat

to browncoat
said by browncoat:

said by jesselperry:

Looking forward to them hopefully doubling upload speeds soon for Spectrum 2.0

Someone said after the digital conversion is complete nationwide they were going to bump it up to 100Mbps. Then again, someone said Obama was going to end warrantless wiretaps and we all know how that turned out.

I don't see them upgrading all connections to 100mbps. They make money off those upgrades, and there's not a lot of benefit in having just one speed tier vs. having two (though there is a benefit in not having a half dozen or more options)