BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Pixiloxx

Premium Member

to Pixiloxx

Re: Where is the Lightning playoff game? (Pinellas)

said by Pixiloxx:

When my son told me they were showing the Marlins instead of the Lightning I was ready to cry (actually more like /wrists). Thankfully they fixed it.

No kittens, puppies or babies were injured right? If not then its still been a good day

telijah
Premium Member
join:2013-04-22
Brandon, FL

telijah to Art Deco

Premium Member

to Art Deco
Geez, you'd think it was time to start clubbing baby seals up in here.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by telijah:

Geez, you'd think it was time to start clubbing baby seals up in here.

I was worried....

telijah
Premium Member
join:2013-04-22
Brandon, FL

telijah

Premium Member

I remember Fox doing this to a Bucs game last season now that I think about it. I remember when I told my dad about the Bucs not being blacked out last year, he just said "I don't want to watch them lose that much".
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Art Deco

Premium Member

to Art Deco
It happens...when you are in a control center managing hundreds of feeds all destined for different locations and providers on multiple birds and transponders it just happens. People are human, they make mistakes, technology makes mistakes and I'm sure there will be a check into why and how and steps will be taken to miminize the same mistake is made again.

TURBO1112
join:2010-04-28
Dade City, FL

TURBO1112

Just to prove that they cant make everybody happy, Im disappointed the Hockey game is on. I want to my Braves play the Marlins, but the playoff game is on, understandably. I have mlb.tv but I am blacked out from the game.

Pixiloxx
join:2013-08-15
Melbourne, FL

Pixiloxx to Art Deco

to Art Deco
If you have the MLB TV channel turn into StrikeZone. I have that running on my tablet right now along with hockey on TV .