Premium Member
join:2001-08-29
way way out

P Ness to Jabari

Premium Member

to Jabari

Re: [Classes] Need healer suggestions

said by Jabari:

Totems aren't really a special "thing" - they're just other spells that have a family limitation (can have only 1 Water totem at once, which is Healing stream/Healing Tide/Mana Tide). Talent to be able to fudge that somewhat. Resto shaman have good throughput and extremely good (and many) raid-wide CDs.

Holy priests are just bad at the moment. Anything a Holy Priest can do a Druid does at least three times better (and less annoying-ly - stupid Chakras). Same general playstyle as a druid, but your spells aren't as powerful or as mana-efficient. Bad combination, that.

Discipline is a great spec right now, though you'll feel like just another DPS a lot of the time. Pulling 100k DPS as a healer is a bit broken though, especially in 10-mans where that extra output isn't lost in the sea of other DPS. Your non-Atonement tools are a bit lacking, but Atonement and the level 90 talents are so damn good it doesn't matter much.

Resto Druids are complete throughput monsters - Rejuv and WG and Efflo are amazing HPCT, and you have good normal healing tools too.

As it stands right now if you were to put people on a set of stairs as far as utility and hps

Disc
- Step
- Step
- Step

Sham/Druid
Pally
-Step

Panda
-Step
-Step

Holy

Blizz has even said.."its too late" to make changes because of the impact on guilds in progression fights. They specifically quoted Disc Priest, Holy Priest and Warlocks. lol

Tirael
BOHICA
Premium Member
join:2009-03-18
Sacramento, CA

1 recommendation

Tirael

Premium Member

I am trying to figure out how a Pally rates below a Disc priest, Shammy, and Druid in healing an utility.

DarkHelmet
join:2014-02-21

DarkHelmet

said by Tirael:

I am trying to figure out how a Pally rates below a Disc priest, Shammy, and Druid in healing an utility.

Pally seems to be chopped liver to people here. That's too bad because they are great.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I love having a holydin in the raid.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie