All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
RandomBlue
join:2012-10-30
Rogers, AR

RandomBlue

[AR] Home Office Internet Speeds - Any increase coming?

They've upped our residential Ultimate packages to 150x20 here but my CBI HO Ultra package is still at 50x5 with no apparent option to increase that bandwidth without going for a full business account. Any change to this coming in the near future?

I'm paying about 70% more than the residential plan for 1/3rd the downlink and 1/4 the uplink. When I originally got this plan it was on par with the top end residential package.

I've tried calling sales and asking but haven't gotten any good answers.

Hard Harry7
join:2010-10-19
Narragansett, RI

Hard Harry7

Pretty sure it's different with Cox business, as is there is no "status quo" for a service, rather the service is that which is outlined in your contract. So I doubt you will see any change until your contract comes up for renewal. What has sales been saying that you don't like?
RandomBlue
join:2012-10-30
Rogers, AR

RandomBlue

said by Hard Harry7:

Pretty sure it's different with Cox business, as is there is no "status quo" for a service, rather the service is that which is outlined in your contract. So I doubt you will see any change until your contract comes up for renewal. What has sales been saying that you don't like?

I'm on month to month, so there is no contract that needs to be negotiated at a certain point, it's basically indefinite until I terminate the month to month contract. When I talked to sales they said 50x5 was still the max home office tier and they didn't know of any specific plans to change that.