join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
446.4 4.0

1 edit

1 recommendation

sashwa

Mod

With deep sadness ......

It is with deep sadness that I bring you all some very sad news.

lilhurricane See Profile passed away at home last night. She will be missed greatly.

»Tragedy

»ohhh lil, dearest lil

skj
Welcome to the far side of reality
Mod
join:2002-04-04
Gone South

2 edits

1 recommendation

skj

Mod

She will very much be missed. She has been a good friend and confident of mine at this site for many years. RIP, lilhurricane See Profile. We love you.

dandelion
MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN

1 recommendation

dandelion to sashwa

MVM

to sashwa
She was such a staple of this and other forums it will be very hard to imagine her passing.

SmokChsr
Who let the magic smoke out?
Premium Member
join:2006-03-17
Saint Augustine, FL

1 recommendation

SmokChsr to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Ohhh.. This is very saddening indeed.. I'm in shock and disbelief, (and that's rare, 35 years of Fire Rescue has made it quite hard to shock me). So so sorry to hear this.
Lil you will be missed so much!!

Gizmo
Trust Me I'm a Professional
MVM
join:2000-08-19
In Your Mind

1 edit

1 recommendation

Gizmo to sashwa

MVM

to sashwa
I'm deeply sadden to hear that a good friend of mine has suddenly passed away.
My thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

Rest in peace Lisa.

Ronnie_USA
Premium Member
join:2003-10-09
Morehead, KY

1 recommendation

Ronnie_USA to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Rest In Peace my Friend.
You will be missed.

timcuth
Braves Fan
Premium Member
join:2000-09-18
Pelham, AL

1 recommendation

timcuth to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
I can only echo what others have already said. Lil Hurricane was always helpful, friendly, and attentive. And she loved purple.

Tim

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

1 recommendation

signmeuptoo94 to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
I shared her love of purple and we chatted about it, this is so sad it hurts. I'll miss you, ma'am.

boognish
Premium Member
join:2001-09-26
Baton Rouge, LA

1 recommendation

boognish to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Sucks . . .

ironwalker
World Renowned
MVM
join:2001-08-31
Keansburg, NJ

2 recommendations

ironwalker to sashwa

MVM

to sashwa
Ironwife and I are in shock over the sad news. Lisa, you will never be forgotten.
We have had the pleasure of meeting you in person and sharing a night of fun at the NYC meet in greet, it was a gift indeed.
I will remember our talks in pm and the help you provided everywhere.
You are a true angel and a shining star, then,now, and forever.....shine on you crazy diamond!!

Ironwalker

Hayward0
K A R - 1 2 0 C
Premium Member
join:2000-07-13
Key West, FL

1 recommendation

Hayward0 to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Very sad news indeed, she was a stellar person.

Besides her glad to have hung out a few hours with her here in Key West a few times when she took little mini vacations here via the Ft Myers Ferry.

mitchell
join:2002-06-21
Darlington, SC

1 recommendation

mitchell to sashwa

to sashwa
lilhurricane welcomed me to this forum years ago. She was (is) a person of top shelf and was always helpful and caring..

Shock is not a strong enough word for how I feel

Lloyd
Fisamo
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Apex, NC

Fisamo to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Expand your moderator at work

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
446.4 4.0

1 edit

sashwa

Mod

Re: With deep sadness ......

So many of you have asked if there is something special you can do to honor lilhurricane See Profile.

We took some time to be thoughtful about what would be appropriate. We decided to set up a formal paypal account for her daughter to help with expenses for her college education.

Out of respect for lilhurricane's privacy ... and because her daughter is still a teenager we are NOT going to publish her name ... but we want to assure you that anything that is donated to this fund will be spent responsibly and DIRECTLY by lilhurricane's daughter to further her education and associated expenses.

Please know that if you make a donation it is NOT tax deductible ... it is simply ... a gift. Our site has no direct management of the donations ... we are simply letting everyone know that this is a beautiful way to acknowledge lilhurricane and we can confirm that the paypal account is in fact single designated for the sole use of her daughter.

In no way are we soliciting or encouraging anyone to donate. This account was truly set up out of the abundance of inquiries as to whether anyone could do something special to honor Lisa's memory.

If you would like to donate ... via PAYPAL ... please use: remembering.lil@gmail.com

Budster
6 Digit
Premium Member
join:2001-01-05
Houston, TX

Budster to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
What a shocker! After not being here for over a year. I logged in and the first thing I noticed was a message from lilhurricane
She was my lil tracking hurricane friend even way before her mod status. I always thought she would be here.
System

to sashwa

Anon

to sashwa
This topic has been un-stickied by skj See Profile