PoloDude
Premium Member
join:2006-03-29
Aiken, SC

PoloDude to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa

Re: With deep sadness I bring this news

Oh Man RIP She was also a host of the Beaver. »www.watergeeks.org/galle ··· ult.html

waynegilbert
Blessed
Premium Member
join:2004-09-26
Brooklyn, NY

waynegilbert to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Rip in peace... :*( I met her and several others including TmpChaos who is longer with us. Fine folks!

HardwareGeek
join:2003-11-15
Brooklyn, NY

HardwareGeek to sashwa

to sashwa
I haven't been on here in a good while, but she will be missed I'm really sad to read this

PsiReaper
Walk Softly And Carry A Big Mind.
join:1999-08-30
Henderson, NV

PsiReaper to sashwa

to sashwa
I haven't been on here for almost a year. The last time I spoke to her was almost a year ago. This is a complete shock. Lisa, you'll be missed. I will always treasure our conversations. Safe journey in to the next life.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

1 recommendation

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

I still miss her.

Olias
Closer to believing
Premium Member
join:2004-05-08
Wayne, NJ

Olias to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
OMG!!! I haven't been to this site in a while, so I had no idea. She helped me with so many problems with my PC She was a very thoughtful generous woman. Rest in peace Lisa.

La Luna
Fly With The Angels My Beloved Son Chris
Premium Member
join:2001-07-12
New Port Richey, FL

3 recommendations

La Luna to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix
said by Alpha Phoenix:

I still miss her.

Me too. It's just not the same.

NY Tel
Premium Member
join:2004-04-09
Smithtown, NY

NY Tel to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
I met her in person in Florida in 2007. She was very personable and a nice person.

Dread
On course
Premium Member
join:2005-02-28
Bronx, NY

Dread to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
I have not been here for a while and I am deeply saddened to hear this, I didn't think much about anyone here but she would always send me a im and a happy birthday with throughout the years, I am saddened and humbled by this and I wish the best to her family and friends.

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Boricua

Premium Member

said by Dread:

I have not been here for a while and I am deeply saddened to hear this, I didn't think much about anyone here but she would always send me a im and a happy birthday with throughout the years, I am saddened and humbled by this and I wish the best to her family and friends.

She's done the same for me too sending a happy birthday IM.
Rick5
Premium Member
join:2001-02-06

2 recommendations

Rick5 to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Been away from the site for a long time until recently and ran across one of lilhurricanes b'day wishes in my messages. Thought i'd check in the forum and see how she was doing and ...sadly ran across this thread. Between her and Pcintech this forum lost two really great people. Feeling sad..I Felt like this song was appropriate to two people who certainly had a name here....LilHurricane and Pcintech. And, Joe certainly always had a song to sing.. RIP to them both.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· BzLGAIbU