Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
446.4 4.0

5 recommendations

sashwa

Mod

With deep sadness I bring this news

It is with deep sadness that bring you all some very sad news.

lilhurricane See Profile passed away at home last night. She will be missed greatly.

»Tragedy

»ohhh lil, dearest lil

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

1 edit

NetFixer

Premium Member

Thank you for posting that very sad information here, since I don't visit the other two forums regularly.

I did not know her personally, but I always enjoyed the on-line interaction I have had with her on this site, and her absence here will definitely be felt.

RIP lil

carpetshark3
Premium Member
join:2004-02-12
Idledale, CO

carpetshark3 to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Read her posts with pleasure. Condolences to her family and those on the forum who knew her personally.

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Boricua to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa

goalieskates
Premium Member
join:2004-09-12
land of big

goalieskates to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
So very sorry to hear this. She was a shining light.

Thoughts and prayers for her family.

gigahurtz
Premium Member
join:2001-10-20
USA

gigahurtz to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
I am very sad to hear that lilhurricane passed away. She was a great member here on DSLR and will be missed.

sashwa
Mod
Alcatraz
446.4 4.0

2 edits

2 recommendations

sashwa

Mod

So many of you have asked if there is something special you can do to honor lilhurricane See Profile.

We took some time to be thoughtful about what would be appropriate. We decided to set up a formal paypal account for her daughter to help with expenses for her college education.

Out of respect for lilhurricane's privacy ... and because her daughter is still a teenager we are NOT going to publish her name ... but we want to assure you that anything that is donated to this fund will be spent responsibly and DIRECTLY by lilhurricane's daughter to further her education and associated expenses.

Please know that if you make a donation it is NOT tax deductible ... it is simply ... a gift. Our site has no direct management of the donations ... we are simply letting everyone know that this is a beautiful way to acknowledge lilhurricane and we can confirm that the paypal account is in fact single designated for the sole use of her daughter.

In no way are we soliciting or encouraging anyone to donate. This account was truly set up out of the abundance of inquiries as to whether anyone could do something special to honor Lisa's memory.

If you would like to donate ... via PAYPAL ... please use: remembering.lil@gmail.com ..........

La Luna
Fly With The Angels My Beloved Son Chris
Premium Member
join:2001-07-12
New Port Richey, FL

La Luna

Premium Member

Maybe a sticky on major forums so more will see this?

sashwa
Mod
Alcatraz

1 recommendation

sashwa

Mod

I have no power in this forum to sticky but I posted this in all her memorial threads around the site.