Search similar:

uniqs
Sunfox
join:2003-12-14
Stouffville

Sunfox to Leathal

to Leathal

Re: [Cable] Prices?

TSI's prices are still better for slower unlimited options.

25/2, $59.95 vs Rogers' cheapest unlimited, 30/5 at $86.99
28/1, $61.95 (grandfathered)

I was looking forward to seeing 25/2 become 30/5 so I could finally upgrade my 28/1 grandfathered to something with a decent upstream, but I get an itchy feeling that TSI won't be holding the line at $59.95. I fully expect it to move to $64.95 or even $69.95, which means I probably won't be going anywhere. :-/

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

1 edit

Davesnothere to Leathal

Premium Member

to Leathal
said by Leathal:

Then I guess Teksavvy will be bankrupt at the end of this year then!

Too bad, so sad for Teksavvy!

And Rogers (etc) will be to blame, as well as the CRTC and Industry Canada, for allowing them, Bell, and other incumbents to charge high enough wholesale rates to TSI & other IISPs, so that such a fate could happen.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to xdrag

Premium Member

to xdrag
said by xdrag:

I bought my Sb6141, a year ago, sneaked it onto the network (prior to approval), then it got approved and now it's not supported for the higher speed tiers. That's some BS.

o.O yeah and thats an 8x4 bonding unit, still oughta be good for some tiers with the exception of 150/15 and over. Kinda sad too, I almost got me one of them SB6141's.

This time I'm hoping to find a 24x8, just waiting for the approved listings to come around. There has to be a single unit thats good for ALL tiers.