All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

MansMK
@192.80.70.x

MansMK

Anon

Boston area Quantum availability...

Just FYI, up here in Mansfield (south of Boston), I was just able to order the Quantum DVR's. I couldn't believe that I had the ability but the order went through and when I called customer service to confirm afterwards, they confirmed that I did order the Quantum DVR's.

I have a May 1 expected arrival date - something tells me not to get my hopes up but I can dream....
JPL
Premium Member
join:2007-04-04
Downingtown, PA

JPL

Premium Member

It'll come alot faster than that. I've been seeing turn-around times of 1 - 2 days (both on my original VMS order, and the order for the additional IP client that I ordered). This was despite the dates that were given in my order - they had some ridiculous date for the IP client. It was like 2 weeks out from the original order date. I got it two days after placing the order.
ldeveraux
join:2014-04-22
Stow, MA

ldeveraux to MansMK

to MansMK
I tried a backdoor method of ordering (click on the "upgrade to QuantumTV" button before the page loads completely). I doubt it will go through but we'll see

HenryFarpolo
Premium Member
join:2003-08-31
Andover, MA

HenryFarpolo

Premium Member

VMS is not available in this area yet. Looks like you placed a non-existant order.

I checked the back-door method. There is no ability to actually upgrade to available VMS options or to order client boxes. You may have opened the back door but there is nobody home.
System

Anon

This topic has been closed. Reason: More suitable topic exists

See: »[Quantum] All Things VMS Quantum TV