spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Matt
@globalcrossing.com

Matt

Anon

Internet down since April 19th, 2014

My connection has been down since the 19th. On the 20th I sent an email to have a ticket opened. Finally heard back from them on the 22nd with same, stupid questions. Yes my things are plugged in, yes I’ve tried connecting at different ports in the house. Yes I reset my modems factory settings and followed the steps to input proper info as per their manual. Tried calling and was on hold for 1.5h and as soon as I was connected with a human being they hung up. About to lose my mind here.

They are so slow at responding. We replied to their email as soon as we received it and they couldn’t even follow up the same day. These people are useless and if the connection isn’t reestablished soon I’ll be making a complaint to the BBB.

Why is quality customer service so hard?

Fergless
Premium Member
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Do you have a ticket # referencing this Matt?

Matt
@globalcrossing.com

Matt

Anon

said by Fergless:

Do you have a ticket # referencing this Matt?

I sure do, it's YRY-86305 Account name is Jasmin Pichlyk

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

It should be a similar setup as this one : »community.acanac.com/aca ··· &t=12358

Matt
@globalcrossing.com

Matt

Anon

this doesn't help me at all. I know how to set up my modem, both of them to be exact. The issue is I cannot make the connection for the internet.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

1 edit

Fergless

Premium Member

Sorry about that, but I'm still away and thought I might be of some help.

I'm trying to get someone to call you, in the meantime can you call TP Link Customer service?

matt
@videotron.ca

matt

Anon

I appreciate your help. This is just very frustrating. The modem that came with my subscription is a speed link 4100 so tpLink customer service won't be able to assist me.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

1 edit

Fergless

Premium Member

Sorry I thought you were trying to hook up an all in one TP Link. (TD-W8961ND)

matt
@datavalet.net

matt

Anon

That is the new modem we bought because we thought the original was broken. Regardless I am unable to connect and no one from Acanac tech support or customer service seems to have it in them to help.

Sigh. 24 more hours and I'll be making official complaints. This is unacceptable.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

I spoke with the DSL manager and he's having someone call you tonight and if they can't get a hold of you then tomorrow.

PS: When you replied to the ticket it automatically re opened it.

Matt
@acanac.net

Matt

Anon

said by Fergless:

I spoke with the DSL manager and he's having someone call you tonight and if they can't get a hold of you then tomorrow.

PS: When you replied to the ticket it automatically re opened it.

Everything is resolved. Thanks for all your help!

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

1 edit

Fergless

Premium Member

Glad to hear that, what was the problem? Never mind I saw the note on your ticket.

Cheers