join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

aaronwt to Zenit_IIfx

Premium Member

to Zenit_IIfx

Re: Fuck

said by Zenit_IIfx:

Really, that's all I can say. This is a disaster.

This government is truely in the hip-pocket of the corporations, while we the people continue to get ripped off for every penny.

Once again VZ wins the "Capped 4G LTE is grate" battle. It will never stop, will it!

Well, those of you who don't have FIOS now in NJ, you will NEVER see it. Thank your elected officials for throwing out the 1993 agreement. Cablevision and Comcast will love your wallet for a long time!

Meanwhile here in VA, the only thing that will bring FIOS to my town is the County demanding it by 2015, but even then I doubt it will actually happen and VZ will say "$g is greate.! OR Just use comcast "

(hand rubbing intensifies)

I'm certainly glad Verizon started wiring up my Northern VA county in 2007(Prince William County) for FiOS. Later this Summer I will have been with FiOS for seven years.

Zenit_IIfx
The system is the solution
Premium Member
join:2012-05-07
Purcellville, VA
·Comcast XFINITY

Zenit_IIfx

Premium Member

They started in Loudoun County in 2005, but did a half assed job and ignored the western side of the county entirely, excluding 1-2 subdivisions that were wired recently due to new construction and not enough copper.

I would be surprised if a FIOS deployment actually covers 100% of any VZ wirecenter (area served by a central office). They are known to skip streets without any reason, or whole towns.

Northern VA is lucky, it got a relatively dense FIOS deployment overall, as the rest of VA got barely anything, not counting Richmond or VA Beach. And even then, the deployment is sporadic.