spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Skipdawg
The Original

join:2001-04-19
Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Kit Kat 4.4.2 pushed to HTC Droid DNA today.

Already got mine. Being pushed OTA today through the weekend or you can check for updates as I did and have it download. All good here.

Drunkula
Premium Member
join:2000-06-12
Denton, TX

Drunkula

Premium Member

All good here, too. Had to flash stock recovery to install it. Once install I reinstalled CWM recovery and superuser. And of course freeze some re-enabled bloatware.

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Boricua to Skipdawg

Premium Member

to Skipdawg
Hoping this update will fix what they fracked up on, on my S3.

Skipdawg
The Original

Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Looks like there will be a Kit Kat 4.4.3 next. Google is not saying yes or no but several places seen to be mentioning it.

If so it will likely be the last OS update. Anything will just bug fixes if anything.

Drunkula
Premium Member
Denton, TX

Drunkula to Skipdawg

Premium Member

to Skipdawg
I doubt a dot dot release would be worth their [HTC] effort. Anyhow if that's the case I wouldn't mind trying out Cyanogen Mod on this phone. So far I haven't felt the need.

Skipdawg
The Original

Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Yea so far I have not seen any issues. One of the big issues I had read about was a battery drain. So far I see no difference on my DNA.

Drunkula
Premium Member
Denton, TX

Drunkula to Skipdawg

Premium Member

to Skipdawg
It did keep prompting me to login to Picasa. I've never used it and I never plan to. Disabled it in App Manager.

Skipdawg
The Original

Mount Vernon, WA

Skipdawg

Oh yea I got that but just bypassed it. I've never used it either. Also noticed my Airplane mode widget is gone I use when going to a Movie, Church or the hospital. Also the Emoticons are gone in my stalk SMS Text.

Brayidur
@141.238.186.x

Brayidur

Anon

I have noticed a battery drain, as well as slower charging, and the emoticons are gone, and no one seems to know how to fix that last one.