chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

ATT is just cheaper and kind of better

Once I found out that having LTE in my area and still not using anywhere close to 10GB between lines was the case I dropped Sprint.

I have TMO now, which is good LTE in the immediate area, but is 2G the second you are out of town. I pay a total of $146 all in for 3 lines 2 with 3GB and 1 with 5.

However I will be going to ATT since they work everywhere and have great LTE coverage from here to Boston and NYC, ATT will be 145 for 10GB between 3 people and I get 22% union discount.

So ATT for me.

Verizon is just the best. My work phone is VZ. It works in every corner of the state and even in the damn finger lakes I had LTE. ATT is very close.

People pay extra for Verizon because it works. Most dont give a shit about ancient CDMA or capacity of 700mhz LTE, they want to surf and make calls.

ATT and VZ do this best.

Most of my friends are in NYC and Boston, and they can chose sprint and tmo, but you step out of those cities and back to 2G.
itguy05
join:2005-06-17
Carlisle, PA

itguy05

quote:
I have TMO now, which is good LTE in the immediate area, but is 2G the second you are out of town.
If you hang in a little longer they plan to have 50% of 2G up to LTE by the end of this year and finishing up by 2015.

»www.cnet.com/news/t-mobi ··· verizon/

Given the speed that they went from 0 to decent LTE most think they will make that target.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

No more waiting game, I waited long enough with sprint , I'm not under contract and can go back to tmo if they their act toghether. I can't walk into a Lowe's and compare prices because I loose signal in buildingo immediately