spc
uniqs
meikgeik
join:2014-04-24

meikgeik to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert

Re: Youtube Throttling.

said by BHNtechXpert:

1) No USA based provider would dare throttle a specific service without full disclosure so dispense with your usual conspiracy spew Paradigmfl. As for hostility I see none in this thread. What I do see are people reminding the OP to take the time to read the plethora of existing posts on the subject instead of making accusations without supporting facts.

I joined just to respond to this. Comcast was caught doing just this in Feb. »www.reuters.com/article/ ··· logyNews

They did not disclose it before they started throttling, and if customers inquired about the issue, it was denied over and over again.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by meikgeik:

said by BHNtechXpert:

1) No USA based provider would dare throttle a specific service without full disclosure so dispense with your usual conspiracy spew Paradigmfl. As for hostility I see none in this thread. What I do see are people reminding the OP to take the time to read the plethora of existing posts on the subject instead of making accusations without supporting facts.

I joined just to respond to this. Comcast was caught doing just this in Feb. »www.reuters.com/article/ ··· logyNews

They did not disclose it before they started throttling, and if customers inquired about the issue, it was denied over and over again.

LOL they were not throttling anything. Go back and re-read the article it had nothing to do with throttling. Comcast hasn't done anything like that in YEARS nor would they dare after their ONLY dive into the toxic pool of throttling as you call it and that didn't go so well for them.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS to meikgeik

MVM

to meikgeik
said by meikgeik:

Nobody ever proved that Comcast was throttling Netflix.