spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ShadowDrake
join:2008-03-20
Grand Haven, MI

ShadowDrake

[HSI] Ubee DDW365 - Can't Access Settings

I just opened up a Charter business account. They left me with a Ubee DDW365. I have an AC66U I use as my router. The tech who was here set up the Ubee as a router and just disabled the wireless network it can broadcast. I'd like to skip that extra hop and just have it act as a bridge.

I know the Ubee router can do that - however I can't get to the settings page. The tech which was here set up the router for a 192.168.44.x subnet. I connected directly to the Ubee router and I tried the router's IP with those settings and I couldn't access the page. Attempting to open 192.168.44.1 in Chrome has it go to 0.0.0.0 saying it can't connect. Attempting to open in IE simply says page could not be found.

So I reset the router by holding the reset button for 30 seconds. It's now at default settings - it's broadcasting a wireless network and it is using 192.168.0.1 as its address.

It's pingable but I still can't open the router settings page in any browser... the hidden »192.168.0.1/TlModeChange.asp page does not load either - doing the exact same thing.

I'm going to get a hold of support tomorrow but was hoping someone has dealt with this modem already and knows how to get into the settings to change the operation mode.

DLow
join:2013-11-16
Waxahachie, TX

DLow

If your on a CBN you have to call Charter business and have them configure it to your standards.
ShadowDrake
join:2008-03-20
Grand Haven, MI

ShadowDrake

That was a fast answer.

Sounds good - it's just bugging me that it's not set up as I'd like more than anything else.

Thanks!