Hilo, HI

Mele20 to nevyoung

Premium Member

to nevyoung

Re: Yes I do hate Microsoft

Click for full size
Click for full size
Here's some screen shots.

The second screenshot is from Skin Studio which you need to download if you want to build a skin from scratch but you can use a basic skin and change colors like in the first screen shot. Skin Studio is part of WindowBlinds but it doesn't (or didn't for me) download with Windowblinds. I had to download it separately and it can be irritating in that you can't open it if you don't have the latest version (which I didn't just now when I wanted to make a screenshot) and sometimes it will lose part of your skin when you download and install the latest version. But you have full control of a skin (not just colors) if you do make your own.

It's very late here so I am signing off for now. Hope you can get it to work for you.

There is also an excellent forum for all your questions but I am too tired now to look for the link ( a quick perusal of my Fx bookmarks doesn't see it).
nevyoung
join:2014-04-30
South Africa

nevyoung

Thanks Mele20. Have downloaded the software but will need to find the time to try them out. Will let you know.
PS: I like the Thomas Jefferson quote: Applies frighteningly to us here in South Africa.