Search similar:

uniqs
CanadianISP
Premium Member
join:2008-04-09
Pembroke, ON

CanadianISP

Premium Member

CanadianISP targeted by Blogspot user. (You can guess who)

»bissonnettemarc.blogspot.ca/

I will let you folks make guesses at who did this.
By all means, feel free to comment
edugas
join:2004-03-18
H2K

edugas

Nice. I also discovered this one too from the same "user" »dslreportsscam.blogspot. ··· ive.html
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

Reporting link for CanadianISP for releasing an unlisted phone # (if its unlisted!):
»support.google.com/blogg ··· pot.com/

Otherwise, Harassment link:
»support.google.com/blogg ··· pot.com/
CanadianISP
Premium Member
Pembroke, ON

CanadianISP

Premium Member

Click for full size
How professionals resolve disputes...Not.
I guess I should start a trophy wall, or some such.

I'm also guessing that this means no law suit (unclean hands, and all...)
CanadianISP

CanadianISP to resa1983

Premium Member

to resa1983
The phone number he quoted hasn't been in use for years

As for the harassment - well, given he's made a carto0ney, this was a rather amusing "next step"

He's not the first to think he can hurt me via Google bomb - I'm sure he won't be the last.

MFido
Montreal
join:2012-10-19

MFido to CanadianISP

to CanadianISP
John - Jason - whatever name he is hidden under - is a stupid thief ... What more can I say?

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy to CanadianISP

to CanadianISP
said by CanadianISP:

As for the harassment - well, given he's made a carto0ney, this was a rather amusing "next step"

He's not the first to think he can hurt me via Google bomb - I'm sure he won't be the last.

LOL, I didn't realize you were from Beachburg! My wife (well now my ex lol) grew up there and her family lived there for years. They have moved to Pembroke now.

I'm from Pembroke originally....

As for this guy, all he is doing is exposing himself and pointing people towards the mountain of evidence against him. He's a moron.

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Can you imagine buying internet service from someone so small minded as to post this kind of nonsense?

The fact that he added info to a post that he created in the Westlink Cable era is proof positive that Janson Benson = John Macarthur Bankes

Not very clever at all!

(Aside ... If I follow the railway line right beside myself in a somewhat northerly direction, I'll end up in Beachburg (

jaysona
join:2000-03-22
Montreal, QC

jaysona to CanadianISP

to CanadianISP
Alex,I'll take clueless people for $1000 please.
Answer: "He logs your IP Address which is a huge breach of privacy!"

You gotta cut the guy some slack though - dumb people really do not realize just how dumb they are..... 8-|

rodjames
Premium Member
join:2010-06-19

rodjames

Premium Member

HI I just visited your internet computer site can you please undo that? Thanks.

sbrook
Mod
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

John undid it ... jcntelecom.ca is GONE

SHY
0x27
Premium Member
join:2010-06-21

SHY to CanadianISP

Premium Member

to CanadianISP
The grammar used in his blog posts is just as goodly as the grammar used on his websites.....

rogersmogers
@108.170.167.x

rogersmogers to rednekcowboy

Anon

to rednekcowboy
said by rednekcowboy:

said by CanadianISP:

LOL, I didn't realize you were from Beachburg! My wife (well now my ex lol) grew up there and her family lived there for years. They have moved to Pembroke now.

As for this guy, all he is doing is exposing himself and pointing people towards the mountain of evidence against him. He's a moron.

It's like a Valley party on here. Ahoy from Pet.
LastDon
join:2002-08-13

LastDon to CanadianISP

to CanadianISP
What a moron this guy is..

he gets caught.. and now takes it out on Marc...CanadianISP.. because he removed a link..

He knew your site would be a gateway for him to make money by scamming people.

Now he uses your image, and private information, and he thinks that isn't against the law lol.

go john go

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy to rogersmogers

to rogersmogers
said by rogersmogers :

said by rednekcowboy:

said by CanadianISP:

It's like a Valley party on here. Ahoy from Pet.

:D
CanadianISP
Premium Member
Pembroke, ON

8 recommendations

CanadianISP

Premium Member

Interesting: JCNTelecom.ca is indeed 404 - So, by me removing JCNTelecom from CanadianISP, it seems that it was, indeed, the smart thing to do, n'est-ce-pas ? Right now, he's added a bunch of crap from a past Internet stalker of mine (Gee, I'm a popular kind of guy!) to his blogspot page, thinking this makes his "case" better.

John: Give it up. Since I now know you will not be filing any lawsuits: Guess what: I can tie you to each and every one of the five past "ISP"s that were outed for scams - You know I can, because I archive everything. This is why there was never going to be a lawsuit: I can prove you were Cable Gator, I can prove your were JCN, I can prove you were Westlink - and I can prove you were a couple more, too. You know this. I know this.

And consider this official notice: Do not ever list one of your "businesses" on my site, again. Your blogspot page just removed any and all chance of me giving you the benefit of the doubt in the future, which I have done for each and every one of your "ISP"s.

The femtosecond I know a listing is from you, it's deleted.

And that is my right.

sbrook
Mod
Ottawa

1 edit

sbrook

Mod

One of his earlier outfits ... »www.bbb.org/kitchener/bu ··· -1247277

And it was on your front page there marc!

It says it renamed itself to Western Communications ... which gets lost in the noise of the genuine version in the Dakotas!

Presumably this was when he got his western friends in on the deal ...
CanadianISP
Premium Member
Pembroke, ON

CanadianISP

Premium Member

On my front page ? I'm missing a connection, here (Blame it on no where _near_ enough coffee, today)

sbrook
Mod
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Just a few minutes ago, I had Smart Connect Internet Services mentioned in the Spotlight list on Canadian ISP ... it's now gone and I can't find it in the provinces list
CanadianISP
Premium Member
Pembroke, ON

CanadianISP

Premium Member

Checking

The Doctor
join:2011-11-25
Montreal,Qc

2 edits

The Doctor

»www.canadianisp.ca/cgi-b ··· spid=192

sbrook
Mod
Ottawa

2 edits

1 recommendation

sbrook

Mod

Found it under saskatchewan ...
Smart Connect Internet Solutions

Rate this ISP Read Ratings
( 4 reviews )
We have Renamed the company to fit the services we offer Please note Our NEW name is Western Communications Inc

Website www.sciscanada.ca
Phone (866) 931-1269
Email support@sciscanada.ca
Head office located in Kitchener, ON

So I looked up Western Communications ... amongst other things, it's a group of newspapers based in Bend Oregon, and according to ZoomInfo, the CEO is none other than John Bankes! What! So, I have sent an email to Western Communications and asked them if they have or ever had a CEO called John Bankes. I'm checking to see if our perp tried using that name in an attempt to add legitimacy! There's no question that the outfit in Bend is Legit ... so now we find out if the name John Bankes is legit ... or is it really John Macarthur?

Curious!
CanadianISP
Premium Member
Pembroke, ON

1 recommendation

CanadianISP

Premium Member

Thank you for that - The URL they were advertising, »www.sciscanada.ca/, is 404 - It has been deleted from CanadianISP (the profile) - owner was listed as John Bankes.
The last time they had made an update to that profile was December of 2012, so they wouldn't have been turning up in regular searches, but the "ISP Spotlight" on the front page doesn't check for ++365 day update delays (yet)

Thanks for that catch!

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

How come blogspot hasnt taken that bullshit page down yet?

sbrook
Mod
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Those blogspot pages have been up forever ... I don't think they really worry. To be honest, I think it just points to a desperate scammer. If you read them you realize these just are so bad they can't be valid.
LastDon
join:2002-08-13

LastDon to CanadianISP

to CanadianISP
»bissonnettemarc.blogspot ··· html?m=1

Mark ur a pedophile now and are organized with a group of pedophiles and you are investivation??

I think this guy is just slandering you like crazy now..

or more like a man crush
CanadianISP
Premium Member
Pembroke, ON

CanadianISP

Premium Member

Honestly, the "pedophile" accusation is one of the most childish retorts on the 'net for, well, anything. It is trivially easy to prove true - which he can not - as are accusations of criminal conviction - again, which he has never shown any evidence whatsoever.

The rare times I get people asking about these rants, I only have one response to them: "Go and actually _read_ some of the rants, then come back and tell me if you think they're valid or even possible" - To date, _every single person_ has come back after reading them and sheepishly admitted they jumped the gun.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to CanadianISP

Premium Member

to CanadianISP
This is full-blown defamation. At the very least you should contact blogspot to get it removed.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to SHY

Premium Member

to SHY
said by SHY:

The grammar used in his blog posts is just as goodly as the grammar used on his websites.....

....and on THIS website.

There ought to be an offense with which he could be charged.

You know, something like 'Grammarcide, 1st Degree'

That alone is almost criminal.

Just sayin'....
donkey77
join:2008-04-08
Montreal, QC

donkey77 to sbrook

to sbrook
Guess his free trial ran out!