uniqs
share rss forum feed

resa1983
Premium
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON
kudos:10
reply to edugas

Re: CanadianISP targeted by Blogspot user. (You can guess who)

Reporting link for CanadianISP for releasing an unlisted phone # (if its unlisted!):
»support.google.com/blogger/conta···pot.com/

Otherwise, Harassment link:
»support.google.com/blogger/answe···pot.com/
--
Battle.net Tech Support MVP

CanadianISP
Premium
join:2008-04-09
Pembroke, ON
The phone number he quoted hasn't been in use for years

As for the harassment - well, given he's made a carto0ney, this was a rather amusing "next step"

He's not the first to think he can hurt me via Google bomb - I'm sure he won't be the last.
--
Marc Bissonnette
Chief BOFH
»www.canadianisp.com

rednekcowboy

join:2012-03-21
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Acanac
said by CanadianISP:

As for the harassment - well, given he's made a carto0ney, this was a rather amusing "next step"

He's not the first to think he can hurt me via Google bomb - I'm sure he won't be the last.

LOL, I didn't realize you were from Beachburg! My wife (well now my ex lol) grew up there and her family lived there for years. They have moved to Pembroke now.

I'm from Pembroke originally....

As for this guy, all he is doing is exposing himself and pointing people towards the mountain of evidence against him. He's a moron.

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·WIND Mobile
Can you imagine buying internet service from someone so small minded as to post this kind of nonsense?

The fact that he added info to a post that he created in the Westlink Cable era is proof positive that Janson Benson = John Macarthur Bankes

Not very clever at all!

(Aside ... If I follow the railway line right beside myself in a somewhat northerly direction, I'll end up in Beachburg (

rogersmogers

@108.170.167.x
reply to rednekcowboy
said by rednekcowboy:

said by CanadianISP:

LOL, I didn't realize you were from Beachburg! My wife (well now my ex lol) grew up there and her family lived there for years. They have moved to Pembroke now.

As for this guy, all he is doing is exposing himself and pointing people towards the mountain of evidence against him. He's a moron.

It's like a Valley party on here. Ahoy from Pet.

rednekcowboy

join:2012-03-21
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Acanac
said by rogersmogers :

said by rednekcowboy:

said by CanadianISP:

It's like a Valley party on here. Ahoy from Pet.

:D