said by WebBluenet:

Now how the heck can I falsify the results? lol

Photoshop notwithstanding?

Meh.

Wireless Fiber.
Fiberless Wire.
Hybrid Fiber
Fibe

It's all meaningless marketing drivel filled with jargon-o-the-day, the players all lined up shilling their wares on an unsuspecting public so focused on having the "latest biggest fastest" they can't see past the bullshit.

Nice way to post an ad though.

Mike
WebBluenet
join:2009-05-30
Sainte-Rose, QC

1 edit

WebBluenet

wer5467
@66.55.141.x

wer5467 to dillyhammer

Anon

to dillyhammer
What's funny is that everything seems shady about Skynetcanada and Fibremedia. Everything seems like a front. What ever happened to your cameras in Montreal? The fact that you write that your support both CWDM and DWDM on your page make it look like you just learned what it mean. Do you still install routers with a second virtual SSID name at business places you installed a wifi router to make it look like you can connect to but actually never works even with full signal? My idea of your "business" is to make people believe you are big so you attract potential investors. I'm not saying you don't provide service but my guess it that you probably have very few customer and only in Montreal downtown. I'd be suprised if it was anything more than PTP links.
wer5467

wer5467

Anon

Oh ya and that ranking is probably just an average of the number of tests that was done (IE: you did a few tests yourself on a 100 Mbps pipe). How would you explain that you are faster than your own provider? You are not a peering company so you are only renting someone else bandwidth and you cannot be faster than that provider.
WebBluenet
Sainte-Rose, QC

3 edits

WebBluenet

Click for full size
Installs getting there :p

dakhsjbr32
@184.151.112.x

dakhsjbr32

Anon

Funny, I remember you stating you had your own fiber deployed (not renting someone's else) in MTL dt long time ago? What's even more funny is that you are either using ungrounded armoured cable or not using amoured cable for interior (not going in CSEVM premises). I'll stay vague and only say this : We live in a small word.

P.S. This is the worst setup I ever saw. I'll give you a hint : Straight and round.
WebBluenet
Sainte-Rose, QC

1 edit

WebBluenet