Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

2 recommendations

Davesnothere to CanadianISP

Premium Member

to CanadianISP

Re: CanadianISP targeted by Blogspot user. (You can guess who)

said by CanadianISP:

....John: Give it up. Since I now know you will not be filing any lawsuits: Guess what: I can tie you to each and every one of the five past "ISP"s that were outed for scams - You know I can, because I archive everything. This is why there was never going to be a lawsuit: I can prove you were Cable Gator, I can prove your were JCN, I can prove you were Westlink - and I can prove you were a couple more, too. You know this. I know this.

And consider this official notice: Do not ever list one of your "businesses" on my site, again. Your blogspot page just removed any and all chance of me giving you the benefit of the doubt in the future, which I have done for each and every one of your "ISP"s.

The femtosecond I know a listing is from you, it's deleted.

And that is my right.

Now THAT's the way that a BOFH should behave !

You have played 'nice guy' for too long.
CanadianISP
Premium Member
join:2008-04-09
Pembroke, ON

CanadianISP

Premium Member

Indeed I have - I have endured people accusing me of being "in bed with" scam ISPs or whatnot - and I can accept that, when _I_ know what I am doing is in the name of fairness: I gave John and each of his companies every chance to be on the up and up, including the fact that _every single one of his companies_ that I deleted from CanadianISP were due to sources _far more authoritative_ than just some users in a form complaining about him.

As I have said to others who have asked "Why? " it is because of fairness: If I removed an ISP solely on the basis of people in forums complaining about them, what's to stop a few people complaining about Teksavvy, or Switchworks, or Bell Canada and then me removing them ?

No, I took the accusations of "siding with the bad guys" until I knew that removing them really was the right thing to do.

He, by posting the blogspot trash that he did, really did earn BOFH treatment from me: And that is exactly what he will receive from me, from this point until the heat death of the universe.

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

chip89

Premium Member

Did you see what the lies he Wrote about DSLR? He earned the BOFH treatment from that & his scams.