how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

davemanfl

join:2008-01-04
North Port, FL

Billing Nightmare

So I was installed last week and My monthly rate was off by $15.00 So after faxing in my order summary to retentions. They finally agreed they where wrong and put monthly adjustment of $15.00 per month for 2 yrs. So today I went into my voice manger to turn off my voice mail because I forward my home phone to my cell phone so that the voice mail I use. So I go ahead and process the change and now I have lost a $25.00 a month credit for 2 yrs. How is that possible ? Recently I have been working with both retention dept. and the advocacy group. Who should I go back to ?

Bytezboy

join:2001-05-17
New York, NY
Advocacy group. They helped me get the free DVR for 2 years when I first signed up and sorted all the billing mess.
--
75/35 Fios, Triple Play Extreme.

just lou

join:2008-05-16
Staten Island, NY
reply to davemanfl
Are you missing the credit on your actual bill, or is it missing when you check "My Services" on the website? I had issues with billing a few moths ago when I renewed. After they corrected it, most of my monthly credits still do not show up on the website. It only shows a single $5 credit, and my price being $15 a month more than it actually is. My last 3 bills have been correct though.

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
reply to davemanfl
Welcome to Verizon Billing. There are many stories about the billing issues with Verizon.
I know I've had my own share of issues in the past. Although nothing recently.