stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

Looking at GW2 Again

And I am completely lost...

I was able to get a elementalist to level 41 through playing, but it feels so squishy. I am thinking about another character, but everything just feels confusing. Anyone still playing willing to answer newb questions? I am still on Jade Quarry. Thanks.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

I can try to answer basic questions. I lost interest in the game shortly before max level though so anything past that I'm not up to date with.

Mcrobrewer
Premium Member
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

Mcrobrewer to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
I still play....

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

My ele feels so weak. I avoid most combat now, especially multiple mobs if I can help it. I love that there is a lot of variety in the spells, and ranged feels good, but damn if I am just so squishy. Is that common? Am I doing something wrong? I am S/D right now and much of my gear is 31, with one of my weapons being 41. Need help, either to re-roll something or find out what I am doing wrong. Thanks.
liquoranne
join:2009-01-14

liquoranne

If you feel squishy you can run as earth and build for tankyness. I dabbled with D/D with earth and it was pretty fun for awhile. Decent damage with good survive.

Mcrobrewer
Premium Member
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

Mcrobrewer

Premium Member

said by liquoranne:

If you feel squishy you can run as earth and build for tankyness. I dabbled with D/D with earth and it was pretty fun for awhile. Decent damage with good survive.

that is good advice.... I have an ele... level 50ish... it is a tough class to solo with IMHO.