tshirt
Premium Member
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA

1 recommendation

tshirt

Premium Member

Verizon Wireless?

"It also ignores Verizon Wireless and Verizon's long history of receiving subsidies for doing little to nothing,"
Karl,
Pretty sure Verizon WIRELESS didn't have anything to do with the NJ and PA Regulatory failure
If you're going continue to spin out of control, might as well blame Chris Christie, Rob Ford, and Karl Marx for that because we KNOW at least 2 of them probably did something wrong.

karlmarx
join:2006-09-18
Moscow, ID

karlmarx

I have done nothing wrong. Chris Christie is a partisan hack who used his political power to punish those who opposed him. Rob Ford.. well, Canadian.. enough said. Verizon the corporation CANNOT be separated from Verizon Wireless. Remember, corporations are 'people' too, so what happens to one, happens to the other.

tshirt
Premium Member
Snohomish, WA

tshirt

Premium Member

I meant Karl Marx historical fiqure, not karlmarx See Profile hysterical conspiracy theorist And since Verizon wireless didn't even exist until 2000, they can hardly be responsible for unfulfilled agreements from the early/mid -90's.
Do you also blame Snowden for everything the NSA ever has or will do?
Should we also blame George Washington, Thomas Jefferson etc?

karlmarx
join:2006-09-18
Moscow, ID

karlmarx

It's not a conspiracy if it's true. I don't blame snowden, I blame the oligarchy that the US has become. Politicians no longer represent the people, and CORPORATIONS are to blame. It all started when 'corporations' were declared to be 'people'. If you tell me how we can put VERIZON in jail for breaking the law, THEN I will give the corporations the right to donate money, free speech. Guess what, those RIGHTS that you have, you CAN lose them if you commit a crime and go to jail. If a CORPORATION breaks the law, there is no 'jail', thus, they should have no RIGHTS to start with. A corporation should have the right ONLY to collect money and distribute money. Any CONTRACTS by a corporation should be signed by a REAL PERSON, who CAN go to prison if the need arises. Any laws broken by a corporation should have REAL PRISON possibilities for the officers of said corporation if they break the law. Corporations DO NOT EXIST to serve people, they EXIST solely to MAKE MONEY, NOT serve the public. Thus, they have ZERO moral compass, and should have VERY limited rights.
ITGeeks
join:2014-04-20
Cleveland, OH

ITGeeks to karlmarx

to karlmarx
Actually according to the gov't Verizon Wireless- aka Cellco Partnership, LLC/P is separate company from Verizon.

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

chip89 to karlmarx

Premium Member

to karlmarx
I'm pretty sure he means the guy that made communism not you.
chip89

chip89 to tshirt

Premium Member

to tshirt
Verizon wireless did exist before 2000 it was Bell Atlantic Mobile.
chip89

chip89 to ITGeeks

Premium Member

to ITGeeks
We all know it's not though.

tshirt
Premium Member
Snohomish, WA

tshirt to chip89

Premium Member

to chip89
Some of it. my point if we are going to hold everyone responsible for anything anyone they ever had contact with did most of us (all if you are honest) are in deep trouble.
this isn't six degrees of separation, and such a vague link holds no legal, ethical or moral weight.
also I doubt BA wireless received tax breaks for wired system promises, but if you have PROOF, please proceed.