Search similar:

uniqs
Chessie3
join:2011-02-02
united state

Chessie3

[Bus. Ops] Consultant wanted - Bandwidth managment / shaping

Everyone,
I am in need of someone that can help me through remote support add some bandwidth management to several smaller tower sites that are independent of each other. All are bridged networks. I would like someone that can make hardware recommendations program and train us on how to use it. I realize its not rocket science but my time is allocated to some major upgrades of hardware right now and I would rather just have this done by someone who already has been there and done it.

If anyone has used a contractor for this type of work in the past good or bad please feel free to pass that info along to me as well.

Thanks everyone.

viperm
Carpe Diem
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Winchester, CA

viperm

Premium Member

Depending on what you want to do I am willing to consult. What equipment is there currently at each tower site? What were you thoughts on how you wanted to implement bandwidth control? doing simple shaping based on user ip address or something more intricate? We would need more details or IM me we can discuss off line..

Thanks
Chessie3
join:2011-02-02
united state

Chessie3

Viper,
Thanks for the reply I will PM you with details but yes I am just looking for some simple shaping. Something to bridge the gap between right now and the upgrades over the summer.