share rss forum feed

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1

1 edit

Batman: Arkham Knight

I cannot freaking wait for this game to come out. The Batman series has been one of the greatest series I've ever played, right up there with the God of War series! This is supposed to be the epic final conclusion for the whole series.

This trailer just looked absolutely phenominal!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsf78BS9 ··· 78BS9VE0

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviews:
·ooma
·Comcast
·Callcentric

Re: Batman: Gotham Knight

Well, this series is awesome for sure. I have really enjoyed the previous 3 games and this one looks just as good if not better. I really hope this isn't the last one. They really have continued to make great Batman games and I hope that they will come out with more. If not, then they should do a spinoff of Nightwing/Robin or something.
--
My domain - Nightfall.net

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
I think Rocksteady has said this will be the last one from them, but as long as they continue to sell and make a decent profit WB will be motivated to find someone to make them.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

1 edit
First Gameplay Trailer - Batman: Arkham Knight (PC) - IGN Video
»m.ign.com/videos/2014/05/21/batm ··· -trailer

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxa34Rat ··· 34RatmSc

robertrust

join:2014-05-23
Decatur, GA

1 recommendation

I really love the graphics style and fluidity of play in this series. Really unique and made playing the game that much better of an experience. Can't wait for the newest release!

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
Hellz yeah!!!