spc
Search similar:

uniqs
BoogaBooga
join:2004-06-12
Canada

BoogaBooga

Where to get a POTS Splitter for VDSL

My pots splitter was damaged by a faulty water valve near by. It seemed dry and everything was fine, but a few days later, the phones would not ring. Right now the modem is connected to the line and the internet seems fine. Phones also work when they are connected without the filter directly on the line.

Anyway.. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? The one I had was a Corning installed by the bell tech.

WhaleOilBee
What a long strange trip it's been
join:2011-08-02
Manotick, ON

WhaleOilBee

I got mine from here...

»homephonewiring.com/mate ··· LTR-LOUT
FearlesTech
join:2010-09-21
Markham, ON

FearlesTech to BoogaBooga

to BoogaBooga
There are many of them on eBay.ca.
b_p_smith
Premium Member
join:2002-02-13
Merrickville, ON

b_p_smith to BoogaBooga

Premium Member

to BoogaBooga
If you happen to notice a Bell tech on the side of the road working on something or other, and you ask nicely, he may have one on the truck he'll just give you.
BoogaBooga
Canada

BoogaBooga to FearlesTech

to FearlesTech
I couldn't find any good ones on ebay.

Most are outdoor types and do not specify if they are for VDSL.

I will probably get this:
»www.digikey.ca/product-d ··· /2385863

nonBell
@208.100.40.x

nonBell

Anon

If you still have those filters lying around, you can still use them. I kept using mine moving from 6/1 to 25/7 without any issue. Split at the demarc and you should be ok.
BoogaBooga
Canada

BoogaBooga

Yeah, that's what I did to hold me over until I received the one from digikey.

Made in china and looks pretty cheap. Line stats aren't any worse than they were though.

BingoRingo
join:2010-03-29
Gatineau, QC

BingoRingo to BoogaBooga

to BoogaBooga
I suggest you contact your ISP they may have some good quality equipment for a reasonable price.

When my Videotron decoder power plug broke, I looked online and they were selling for $39 + shipping. I called Videotron they sold me one for $5.00.
vincom
join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON

vincom to BoogaBooga

to BoogaBooga
said by BoogaBooga:

Yeah, that's what I did to hold me over until I received the one from digikey.

Made in china and looks pretty cheap. Line stats aren't any worse than they were though.

99& OF electronics are made in china/asia now, most stuff is rebranded to represent the company its ordered for.
i think all hd video audio receivers/decoders are made in china, some factories are better than others, as such same company will produce their better/higher priced components from the better factory and their lower end at another factory, yamaha is one example
BoogaBooga
Canada

BoogaBooga

I understand. I was comparing it to my old one.

There was a huge difference between the original one (made in Canada) and the Chinese one. There was less parts in the cheap one.

Solviet Stan
@70.24.71.x

Solviet Stan

Anon

I have handfuls of them, if u want one drop me a pm