spc
Search similar:

uniqs

shim2
@69.57.206.x

shim2

Anon

[IA] So I just signed up for mediacom

I signed up for the PerformancePak Whole Home with TiVo and I'm starting to second guess my decision. I was told by someone on the phone that in order to have one Digital Pak included I had to sign up for phone service, yet it doesn't state that on their website. My question is should I run for the hills before they come out and install the boxes? I'm in cedar falls, IA if it matters.
hifilistener8
join:2008-04-08
Minneapolis, MN

1 recommendation

hifilistener8

Probably a good idea...

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to shim2

Premium Member

to shim2
It would depend on what promotion/price you signed up for. You don't have to have the phone, but some promotions will require it to lock in a certain price or term length. Send me a PM and I'll review this for you and make sure they gave you the best possible option with and without phone.
shim2
join:2014-05-13
Cedar Falls, IA

shim2

Hi, I tried to send you a PM but it said new members have to wait 8 hours to send PM's, I can type it all in public if that's ok except for the account number i was given obviously.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Send me an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I can take a look!
shim2
Cedar Falls, IA

shim2

sent!
Riverpilot
join:2006-12-11

Riverpilot to shim2

to shim2
Even though I personally have an internet phone service, It's not my main/primary phone, I still have regular phone service for that.

I'd be hesitant to only have an internet phone connection. Of course, there are many people anymore who only have a cell phone, so .. lol
shim2
Cedar Falls, IA

shim2

Yea, I don't have a home phone, just cell phones. Our current internet/cable provider has been going up and up and dropped comedy central/nick/mtv vh1 and other channels, but we don't watch the last two.

I was hoping to have all of this squared away in an hour this morning, but apparently that isn't the case. Reminds me a lot of Sprint to be honest. Call 3 different times and get 3 different answers.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Thank you shim2. I have received your email and sent a response over to you. Keep me updated and I'll make sure everything is setup properly for you.
shim2
Cedar Falls, IA

shim2

Hi, thanks for the reply. I just sent you a response.

Thanks

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

You're welcome! I can work with you through there, or it looks like you might be able to private message on here now. Whichever method you would prefer.