spc
uniqs
Turnoz0
join:2006-08-21
North York, ON

Turnoz0

Incredibly poor customer service.

Hi Acanac,

I am currently receiving incredibly poor service from two separate CSRs within the sales department. I have been lied to about the activation date and have also been lied to about the processes by being told that it is Roger's fault that it would take longer than promised.

I was previously a Acanac user for two years and unfortunately, due to a roomate disapearing and him never telling us the username/password on the account, we've had our internet terminated even though we were more than willing to pay. Now we've had to not only pay for a re-activation fee for 49.95$ since we're being counted as a "new user", our internet will not be out of commission until May 23rd when we were told that it would be back up and running as of May 17th.
markie58
join:2009-04-24
Chateauguay, QC

markie58

As seen in your email from Acanac or your discussions with CSR May17th was a tentative date meaning it had to be confirmed by Rogers who decided no it will be a confirmed date the 23rd.

ten·ta·tive (tnt-tv)
adj.
1. Not fully worked out, concluded, or agreed on; provisional: tentative plans.
Turnoz0
North York, ON

Turnoz0

Who are you and how do you know anything about the conversations I've had with Acanac?
chall2k56
join:2007-10-03
Edmonton, AB

chall2k56

every user gets that email with a pending date
Turnoz0
North York, ON

Turnoz0

Well, now it's been 10 DAYS since I have sent an email to billing and have yet to see a response... This is just ridiculous. Fergless... please....